If you’re interested in “How to Apply for the Amazing Race Canada?” Looking for the best guides on You’ve come to the right place. Your search ends here. I will show you step-by-step how to apply for the Amazing Race Canada application. Before applying for Amazing Races in Canada, you need to check the eligibility requirements. Let’s read the brief description.
What is Amazing Race Canada?
The Amazing Race is a reality television show in which contestants race around the world at breakneck speed from start to finish. The show rose to popularity in the United States and was then broadcast in Canada. Participants have to travel from place to place to reach the finish line.
The multiple Canadian screen award winner, The Amazing Race Canada, returns for an eighth season on CTV. It is hosted by Olympic gold medalist John Montgomery.
It is released as an all-new cast of adventure racers who race to the starting line to push themselves out of their comfort zones in a non-stop, action-packed race.
Amazing Race Season 7 In Canada, it was one of the most-watched shows in four years. The season averaged 1.9 million viewers, earning it the title of Canada’s most-watched summer programme for the seventh year in a row.
The show is so popular that some people have become crazy about it and want to participate in it. Everyone is welcome to participate in the show. To do this, you will need to fill out an Amazing Race Canada application form for them. But apart from this, all the applicants must also check their eligibility requirements and read their instructions carefully.
What is eligible for Amazing Race?
To apply for the Amazing Race Canada Application 2022, you must meet the eligibility requirements.
1. You must be over the age of 18 to participate in the amazing race program.
- With the exception of the following states:
- Alabama: 19 years or older
- DC: 21 years or older
- Mississippi: 21 years or older
- Nebraska: 19 years or older
2. To join this, you must citizen of US or Canada.
3. You must have a valid government ID card like a valid passport or driving license.
Requirements for Amazing Race
To complete the amazing race application form, you will need to require some information such as –
- Personal information such as first name, last name, address, DOB, phone number, and others.
- For a team of two, you have to upload a close-up image of your friend and team besides yourself.
- The image should work in these formats starting at 5 MB: png, jpeg, jpg, and gif.
- A video where you have to show them why you want to participate together should come in the application form.
- The video must be in one of the following formats: mpg, mpeg, flv, avi, mp4, mov, 3gp, wmv, mv4.
How to Apply for Amazing race Canada application?
Step 1: To apply for the Amazing Race Canada online, go to https://www.theamazingracecasting.com/howtoapply.
Step 2: Then, you have to choose the submission in the option which you want to apply for casting:
- Team of two and
-If you select the “Team of Two” option to apply, you will need to fill in information for Member 1, Member 2 and Team. After that, fill out the form completely and submit it.
-If you select the “Singles” option to apply, you will need to fill in the information by yourself.
Step 3: Once you’ve decided on an option, you’ll need to fill out the application form as individuals or in groups of two.
- Name & Contact Information
- More about you
Step 4: After that, upload your image in the 3rd segment.
[Your video must be less than 5MB and be in one of the following file formats: png, jpeg, jpg, or gif.]
Step 5: Then, upload the video in the 4th segment.
[Your video must be less than 50MB and be in one of the following file formats: mpg, mpeg, flv, avi,mp4, mov, 3gp, wmv, mv4.]
Note: For a single submission, you have to fill in only your information about yourself. No member or team information is to be filled in.
What time is the amazing race Canada on tonight?
Tonight’s Canada Race begins at 9:10 p.m. MT and will be broadcast on CTV.