Assurance Wireless Application: Assurance is a government phone provider that provides phones at no cost. But you need to be financially eligible to get the free service.
They are one of the top telecom companies in the Lifeline phone program. A customer service representative will be available to assist you with the process. Low-income earners may also be eligible for this free service and a free touchscreen or smartphone.
These government phones keep people connected. Also, giving people access to the help they need, to search for work, to call for help in an emergency situation.
Assurance Wireless Application Form has changed a bit now. Today it has become very important for you to provide proof of eligibility due to misuse in the government phone program. If you are low-income or enrolled in a federal aid agency, you must attach proof of financial status to the application. The application for this is very simple. So you know, how to apply Assurancewireless.com application.
Assurance Wireless Program
Assurance Wireless is part of a federal lifeline assistance program brought to you by Virgin Mobile. This lifeline is a government benefits program that provides free monthly data, unlimited texting, free monthly minutes and a free smartphone to all eligible consumers. Here are supported by the Federal Universal Service Fund.
How do Qualify for Assurancewireless.com applications?
You can work and get a free phone. Many people may think, if they work, they are not eligible for a government phone. However, if your income is less, then you can apply for a free government phone.
Eligibility is determined by your gross family income, not whether or not you work. Your family can get assistance if your total family income is 135% or less of the federal poverty guidelines.
Those who work 40 or more hours a week, and still live below federal poverty standards. In this case, they can also qualify for phone assistance.
assurance wireless application form
To apply you have to check your eligibility, to sign up for this free service you have to visit the Assurance Wireless site. In addition, you can do many things on the website such as contact them by email, check your eligibility, check the status of your application, do your annual recertification and troubleshoot any issues you may have with your phone.
How to Apply for the Assurancewireless.com application
To apply for the Assurancewireless application online, you must visit the official website of Assurancewireless.com.
Now login to your account and go to the application section and choose your Enter the State.
Then Enter your personal details such as Last name, first name, date of birth, last 4 digits of your Social Security number, home phone number and, if applicable, your e-mail address, and physical address.
After that, submit the application.
What is the Qualifications?
This enrollment is available to individuals who qualify based on federal or state-specific eligibility criteria. You may also qualify based on your household income or if you are on certain public assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP)/CalFresh
- Supplemental Security Income
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
What are the Requirements?
- You must be a resident of that state.
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- you must have your Last name, first name, date of birth, last 4 digits of SSN, home phone number and, if applicable, your e-mail address, and physical address.
- The number of the apartment or house has to be entered.
What is the Eligibility?
- Photocopy of your Benefit ID card
- a letter from a qualifying agency
- Statement of your benefits for the current or previous year
- pay stubs
- SS benefits
- Veterans Benefits Statement
- retirement or pension details
- unemployment benefit statement
- state or federal income return
- job income statement
- federal letter of general aid
- Divorce papers or child support documentation
How to Check Assurance Wireless Application Status?
If you need to apply and check Assurance Wireless Application Status. You can easily check assurancewireless.com application status with the help of this step by step method.
To check the status of your free government phone service application, you can try it by entering the information below.
- Your application will have been mailed.
- Your acceptance letter has been sent
- your phone has been sent
Alternatively, if the official website is down or you are unable to check the status, you may call the Assurance Wireless phone number at 1-888-321-5880 and inform the customer representatives online.