Hello, through today’s post we will tell you the Astrea 7 Bond Complete Details and How to Apply for Astrea 7 Bonds Application. What are the requirements for this?
OAzalea Investment Management released its latest batch of ASTRA Private Equity (PE) Bonds for public subscription on May 19, 2022. Two types of bonds are being made available to retail investors, namely ‘Class A-1 Bonds with fixed interest rate of 4.125% p.a.’ and ‘Class B Bonds with fixed interest rate of 6% p.a.’.
Looking at the current volatility of the market, you must consider investing in these bonds today. Let us provide more information through the medium of the post.
What is Astrea 7 Bond?
Astrea 7 is the fourth listed PE bond to be sold to retail investors, following the success of its previous bonds. By subscribing, you can effectively lend to Azalea. Which will use the capital to invest in a portfolio of private equity funds.
For those unfamiliar with the term, private equity is one type of investment that focuses on businesses. However, companies that are not listed in the public market. Before selling these private organisations for profit, investors are expected to develop and add value.
Similar to Astrea VI, Astrea 7 is based on two strategies for its portfolio,
- Buyout (purchase of controlling stake) and
- Growth equity (investment in companies seeking growth).
At the time of launch, it will have a stake in 38 PE funds, in which 982 companies are to be included. In terms of geographic distribution, the United States would account for 55 per cent, with Europe accounting for 27 per cent and Asia accounting for up to 18 per cent.
The companies receiving the investment also varied widely across several industries, with the largest, information technology, accounting for 34% of the NAV, and individual companies accounting for less than 1.5% of the NAV.
How to apply for Astrea 7 bond application?
– Applicants can apply through the ATM of DBS Bank, OCBC Bank and UOB Bank to apply Astrea 7 Bond Application. You can do this online through the websites (https://www.azalea.com.sg/a7/overview/fromPage) of all three banks. (Link)
Note: You must have a direct securities account with the Central Depository (CDP) before applying. In addition, for Class A-1 bonds, a minimum of S$2,000 and multiples of S$1,000 will be required, and for Class B bonds, a minimum of US$2,000 and multiples of US$1,000 will be required.
– To apply for ASTRA 7 Bond online, you have to visit one of the three bank sites and from there click on ASTRA 7 Bond Application.
– After that, fill in all the required details like personal, educational and financial details in the existing Astrea 7 Bond application form.
– Once you have filled all the information in the form go ahead and click on the submit button. Your Astrea 7 Bond Application Form will be submitted.
Key Astrea 7 bonds application dates to note:
Application start date: 20 May 2022, 9 am
Application close date: 25 May 2022, 12 pm
Bond issue date: 27 May 2022
Listing on SGX: 30 May 2022
Astrea 7 Bond Application Requirements
To apply or Buy for the Astrea 7 bonds application, you must meet the eligibility requirements.
- The ASTRA 7 bond market is fraught with risks, and if you are willing to take the risk then you can apply.
- You must be 18+
- Submit your Gov ID or Identity card as per the form.
- You have to include the names of the nominees for the bond.
What is the Astrea 7 Bond Application Deadline?
The process of application started at 9:00 am on Friday, 20 May. And you can apply till the last date 25 May at 12 noon.