Download BC Vaccine Card Verifier app for Android, iPhone and PC: How to scan Vaccine card:- Today we will tell you BC Vaccine Card Verifier is an official mobile application of the Province of British Columbia known as the BC Vaccine Card Verifier app for businesses to verify BC Vaccine cards.
This app gives businesses full permission to validate proof of vaccination submitted by British Columbians in the form of a QR code. Here the user has to scan a valid QR code, the app will show whether the person is fully or partially vaccinated. BC Vaccine Card Verifier app displays the vaccination status along with the name of the person.
This verification is done locally on the device without communicating with the Internet. The app does not save any information on the device nor does it collect any usage analytics. BC Vaccine Card Verifier The app requires access to your camera to scan the QR code. It can be easily downloaded and installed on Android and iPhone. Read below.
BC Vaccine Card Verifier app Download for Android
– To download the BC Vaccine Card Verifier app free for android you need to Open the Google Play store first.
– Then Type the “BC Vaccine Card Verifier” and Search it.
– Once you find it, select the app which is published by the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
– After that click on the Install button and Wait for it to be installed successfully.
BC Vaccine Card Verifier app download for ios (iPhone/iPad)
To Download the BC Vaccine Card Verifier app on iPhone and iPad, then Open your Apple App Store on your ios device.
– After that, search the “BC Vaccine Card Verifier app“ and select the right app which is published by the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
– After that click on the GET Then Tap on the Install button and Wait for it to be installed successfully.
BC Vaccine Card Verifier App download for PC Windows 10/ 7/ 11 and & Mac
If you want to use and download the BC Vaccine Card Verifier app for windows 10 PC or Mac, then you have to download an Android Emulator. follow the steps below.
– First of all, Download and install Android Emulator on PC like -Bluestacks, Bignox players and others.
– After successfully installed, Open the emulator and sign in with your Gmail account.
– After that, you will see the Google play store on the emulator. Double click on it and after that google play store will open.
– After that Search the “BC Vaccine Card Verifier app” and choose the right app from the list.
– After that, click on the Install button. And wait for it to be installed successfully.
How to scan a vaccine card?
To scan the vaccine card and want to use the BC vaccine card verifier app then you can follow the given steps.
- First of all, Install the Bc Vaccine card Verifer app apk on your android and iPhone.
- Then Open the app and allow access to the camera.
- After that, Scan a digital card or Scan a printed copy.
- Now you can see the result like Blue Color (Partially vaccinated), Green colour (Fully vaccinated) and Read link QR code (means Invalid QR code).
Privacy of BC Vaccine Card Verifier App
QR code is a personal document. You cannot take a picture of a customer’s vaccine card, even if they agree. If a customer is concerned about privacy, you can tell them:
- BC Vaccine Card Verifier App does not store any data
- QR code contains the minimum information required to verify vaccination record
- Vaccine card system not linked to any other health records
How to Get Started Using the BC Vaccine Card Verifier App?
- BC Services Card App Download: How to Use and Renew bc vaccine passport app?
- Verify Ontario app Download & How to use verify Ontario & Scan QR Code Step by step?
- Vaccine Slot Finder App Download Or portal | Covid-19 vaccine finder
- Verificac19 app download Apk for iPhone, Android and PC Windows
- Alberta qr code app Download launch to scan COVID-19 vaccine QR codes
Bc vaccine card verifier app for android, bc vaccine card download, vaccine verifier app, bc covid app,b.c. vaccine passport, health gateway bc.