BevQ App Download For Android, iPhone free play store Link: How to login:- There are many users in Kerala had complained of long queues outside liquor shops. While standing in queues outside liquor shops, social disturbance norms are often not followed, as previously seen on various social media platforms where users came forward and complained about the same reason.
There is an app called BevQ, it can reduce long queues and maintain social distance while purchasing liquor during COVID-19 lockdown in Kerala. Here’s how the BevQ application works.
What is BevQ app?
The BevQ application can be easily downloaded from the Google Play Store to Android devices. BevQ’s application summary states that it is a virtual token generator service Offered by the Kerala State Beverages Corporation.
The application can be used to get online tokens for all users to book a queue number and ensure a person’s place in the queue during the allotted time.
For the ease of customers, the BevQ application comes with interfaces in both English and Malayalam languages. Here’s how to download an application.
How To BevQ App Download forAndroid Free Play Store
Users can download the Bevq app for free from the Play Store by following these important steps:
- First of All, Open the Google Play store.
- Search The Bevq app download.
- Now Select the App published by Kerala State Beverages Corporation.
- Last Install the App on your android.
Bevq app play store link
How to Bevq app Download for iPhone free App store
Users can download the Bevq app for iPhone from Apple Appstore easily.
- Firstly, Open The Apple App store.
- Search the Bevq app download.
- Choose the App Published by Kerala State Beverages Corporation Ltd.
- And Install or Get the App on your iPhone easily.
Bevq App for iPhone link
How to use the BevQ app Login Process
- Go to Google Play Store and search the BevQ App.
- Install the application and fill in the required details like name, number and PIN code.
- Accept the terms and conditions and then enter the OTP provided by BevQ (being told that the BevQ app may occasionally show an error displaying the OTP, relaunching the application and registering when that happens May resume the process.
- Users can choose between two options such as wine and beer/wine with their desired time slot.
- A confirmation window then pops up containing a QR code, date, time period, district, postcode and other important details.
Bevq App latest news
The QR code provided by the BevQ application can be scanned by the liquor store license holder who will hand over the liquor to the customers.
The BevQ App is reportedly designed to direct customers to nearby outlets of alcohol based on GPS location. According to reports, customers in Kerala can buy liquor once every four days through the BevQ application.
While customers who do not have an e-token provided by the BevQ application, they will not be allowed to purchase alcohol. On the other hand, people living in the Red Zone in Kerala also cannot buy alcohol using the BevQ application.
BevQ App helpline number
If you have any doubt about the BevQ app, you can contact the bevq app helpline number. You can email them and contact Customer Care.
Email ID– firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bevq App helpline number can be found on the official website of the Bevq App. you can follow the link and get the Customer care numbers.
Link – “https://www.ksbc.kerala.gov.in/CONTACT.html”
How to BevQ App Apk Download
To download the Bevq App APK. You need to visit third-party app downloader sites such as APKPure, Uptodown and Softonic. Follow the Given steps.
- Firstly, open any browser and search bevq app apk download.
- User will see the Result, Click on the First website and select the bevq apk.
- Then download and installed the apk.
- Enable your Unknow source for Apk download.
- Now, wait for a few second to install it.
I hope you have understood “BevQ App Download for Android, iPhone Free Play Store Link: How to Log In” You can share this article and follow me on Google News and Social Media.