Today we are going to talk about Bolt App South Africa, which was rebranded from Taxify App in March 2019. Bolt is available in 30+ countries and 150+ cities around the world. Many South African people want to download the bolt app south Africa for android, iPhone and PC also.
What is Bolt App?
The Mission of Bolt is to bring fast, reliable and affordable transportation to millions of people around the world while simultaneously helping thousands of drivers support their families. The next time you need a ride in or anywhere in South Africa, you can bolt or Taxi with Bolt Aap.
All you have to do to order a Bolt ride is tap the button, and get picked up by a nearby driver, and take a low-cost ride to your destination. You can also do this in Nigeria, South Africa and other places.
Features of Bolt app apk
• You can get a comfortable, low-cost ride.
• Bolt Fast arrival times, 24/7.
• You can Check the price of your ride before ordering any bolt in South Africa or other counties.
• You can use a range of security features like Share your travel details.
• You can pay in the bolt app using credit/debit or cash.
How to Download Bolt app south Africa & Nigeria?
To download the bolt app in Nigeria and South Africa, it is easy and possible for both ios and android devices. and you can also download the bolt app for PC windows. Here follow some steps to download it.
Bolt app download for android Phone
- Open Google Play store on your Android mobile and search the “bolt app “.
- After that Select the application which is published by Bolt Technology and Then Tap to install the App.
Bolt app download for iPhone/iPad (iOS)
- First, you need to open the Apple Appstore and Search the “bolt app”.
- Now Select the app, which is published by Bolt Technology. then, Tap on the “Get” then install it on your iPhone.
Bolt App download for PC Windows 10, 7, and Mac
If you want to download the app on PC Windows 7/8/10 Laptop, Desktop and install it easily. So you will need to download and install Emulators on Windows 7, 10, 11 to run the Android applications Smoothly on your PC and Laptop.
– First of all, You need to download and install the Bluestacks on your pc windows laptop. (Bluestack official website)
– Once installed, open the Bluestacks emulator on your PC and sign in with your Gmail account.
– Then Double click on the Google Play store to Open Emulator. it is pre-installed on the Bluestacks.
– Now search “ Bolt: Fast, Affordable Rides” in the given search box on the Google play store. Then select it and Tap to install button.
– After successfully installed the app, you can open the app and log in with your Gmail Account then use it easily on your PC windows 7/8/10/11.
How does Bolt app work in South Africa / Nigeria?
Bolt App is available for download in South Africa or Nigeria the Apple Appstore and Google Playstore for android, ios devices. and you want to know how does its work then read the article.
- First Open the bolt app and figure out the nearest scooter to your location.
- Then Unlock the e-scooter either with the help of a QR code or with your App ID.
- Once you locate your ride, you can start riding the scooter on time.
How to use Bolt App in South Africa /Nigeria?
To use the bolt apk app you have to follow the given steps:
- First of all, install the bolt app from google play store & Appstore.
- Open the applicaiton and Register your phone number.
- And Confirm the Location, you must open the application.
- Now Place your order for Ride or Cab (six sitters, 8 sitters and others).
- Check your speed with the drivers through traffic while using the bolt app.
- Then Pay either using the app or in real cash.
Can I download bolt on my PC?
Yes, you can download the bolt app on PC using the above step. you need to install an android emulator like bluestacks, LD Player and others.
How do I download apps for my PC?
You can download any apps for my PC using Emulator like bluestacks, LDPlayers and bignox.
1. Download and install Emulators.
2. Open the emulators and Sign in with Gmail.
3. Then, open the google play store in the emulator.
4. And search the application and install it.
I hope you like this article, share it with friends and family. and for more updates visit daily the techonroid.