CareCredit is a health and wellness credit card that helps patients fit dermatology treatments into their health care budgets, along with promotional financing options that allow them to pay off over time. That’s why you should apply CareCredit application today.
CareCredit celebrates 30 years of helping patients move forward with care, including:
- Deductible, Co-pay, and Unexpected Self-Pay Costs
- Acne, Ringworm, Vein, Mole and Tumor Removal Treatment
- Skin cancer procedures^, including Mohs surgery
- Elective procedures, including injections, fillers, and skincare products
- CareCredit pays you within two business days — which can improve cash flow for your practice by freeing your employees from billing and collections.
CareCredit Credit Card Information
|Cash Advance Fee||N/A|
|Cash Advance APR||N/A|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||N/A|
|Max Late Fee||$40|
|Max Overlimit Fee||$0|
|Max Penalty APR||None|
|Grace Period||23 days|
How to Carecredit application apply online
To apply for a Carecredit application online, You need to check if you pre-qualify for a CareCredit credit card.
Step 1. First of all, Visit the official Carecredit application/apply Page.
Step 2: Select your healthcare category below as a Profession. Click on the Get Started option.
Step 3: Now you need to provide the 4 – Digit SSN number and Mobile number.
Note: We may pre-fill certain information for you such as your name, address and contact information.
Step 4: If you are prequalified for this, you have to enter all required details and click on the ‘Apply Button’.
Apply Carecredit application without a Mobile number
1. In case, if you have no mobile number, click on the ‘I don’t have a mobile phone number’ below.
2. Then enter your personal details such as Name, Address, SSN Number, Email address, Phone number, DOB, Monthly income and others.
3. Now, Press the ‘See IF I Prequalify’ option.
4. If you are qualified for the application, fill in some required details and apply your application.
Apply Carecredit application by Phone Number
You can call (800) 677-0718 to apply for care credit. But please print out and read the credit card account agreement before calling the user.
Here users residing in us will be eligible and must be 18+ to apply online or 21+ to apply by phone. Canadian residents can also apply, but only in the U.S. In-person at the location of the provider.
Care Credit Requirements
You must be 18+ to apply online for CareCredit and 21+ to apply by phone.
You must have a credit score above 620 to increase your odds of approval. And CareCredit will have to be used for health-related expenses.
Care Credit Credit Score
To have the best approval odds with CareCredit, you need a credit score of 620 or higher. But some users report approval with scores around 600. If your score is less than 600 then it may take a long time for you to get approval and the Chances are 50 -50.
How to get approved for Care Credit
Approval for CareCredit starts with filling out an application. You can complete the CareCredit application online or by phone at (800) 677-0718.
You will need a credit score of at least 620+ to increase your chances of being approved for CARE Credit.
Care credit customer service
How do I contact CareCredit? – You can contact CareCredit customer service at (866) 893-7864. If you want to apply by phone call (800) 677-0718 you need to call between 9 am-9 pm M-F ET to speak to a live agent.
Care credit application form pdf
If you want to apply care credit application offline and download the application form in pdf, then you can click on the download link.
- How to Apply for Victoria’s Secret Job Application?
- How to Apply for TSA Precheck Application, Eligibility check
What does your credit score have to be to get approved for CareCredit?
– 640 or better, The credit score you need for the CareCredit credit card should be 640 or above. That means people with at least reasonable credit have a shot at getting approved for this card.
Where You Can Use Your CareCredit Credit Card
- US 225,000 healthcare providers in
- Walmart (health, wellness and personal care items)
- rite aid
- Sam’s Club (Health, Wellness and Personal Care Items)
Where can I check my CareCredit card balance?
How to Check Your CareCredit Credit Card Balance- There are three methods you can follow to check your CareCredit credit card balance.
- First Log in to your CareCredit account online.
- Call Second Credit Card Customer Service at (866) 955-7070.
- Thirdly it is also possible to check your CareCredit credit card balance through the CareCredit app.
I hope you like this article, you share this post with your friends and family. for more updates, you can follow techonroid.