What is Chas Card Application?
CHAS is the Community Health Assistance Scheme. it is for all citizens of Singapore and including Merdeka Generation (MG) and Pioneer Generation (PG) cardholders, to receive subsidized medical and/or dental care at participating General Practitioner (GP) and dental clinics enable to.
In addition to subsidized care at CHAS clinics, CHAS, MG and PG cardholders also enjoy subsidized referrals to public specialist outpatient clinics (SOCs). They also enjoy subsidized referrals to the National Dental Center Singapore and the National University Center for Oral Health Singapore, if necessary.
For patients with chronic conditions, CHAS is a complement to the Chronic Disease Management Program (CDMP), which allows MediSave to be used for outpatient treatment (for the same set of chronic conditions) covered under CHAS. In addition to enjoying CHAS subsidy to treat their chronic conditions, patients can also tap on their MediSave to pay a portion of the cost of these treatments. Please click here for more information.
Discounted rates for health services such as diabetic foot screening (DFS), diabetic retinal photography (DRP) and nurse counselling in community health centres (CHCs) and primary care networks to patients seeking treatment for their chronic conditions at CAAS GP clinics can also be obtained. PCN) clinics. To know more please visit the official website.
Patients are advised to consult with their doctor or dentist as to how much they will be charged before the consultation, as the treatment may vary according to the condition of each patient. More information on CHAS subsidy rates is available here.
How to Apply for a Chas card application online?
To apply for Chas card Application online, Before applying for the form you must check your eligibility criteria. Keeping in mind the safe distance measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you can apply for CHAS through an online application. And Singapore citizens 21 years of age and above can apply for CHAS online on behalf of their family members.
– Applicants must visit the official website of the CHAS Card Application (https://chas.moh.gov.sg/Home/Welcome), and click on the ‘Apply Now’ Button.
– Then Login your account with Singpass, if you are a first user, you can Register for Sigapass. and Fill out the all required details and submit.
– Once complete the registration process, then login to your account and Fill up the application with all required and eligible details.
What are the Requirements?
To complete the online application, you will need to following requirements;
- One must have a valid Singpass to login into the e-Service.
- Name, NRIC/ Birth Certificate/ FIN number and contact number of all the members of the household should be there.
- Age must be 21 and above for this application
What is the Chas Card application eligibility?
All Singapore citizens will be eligible for CHAS, and CHAS benefits will be based on per capita household monthly income or Annual Value of House (AV), as shown in the table below.
|CHAS Criteria||CHAS Green||CHAS Orange||CHAS Blue|
|^Household monthly income per person (for households with income)||Above $2,000||$1,201 – $2,000||$1,200 and below|
|^^Annual Value (AV) of home (for households with no income)||Above $21,000||$13,001 – $21,000||$13,000 and below|
^ Per capita household monthly income is the total gross household monthly income divided by the total number of family members living together.
Gross monthly income refers to your basic employment income, business/self-employment income, overtime pay, perks, cash rewards, commissions and bonuses.
^^ The AV of your house is the estimated annual rent if it is let out. It is assessed by the IRAs.
While every citizen of Singapore is eligible for CHAS, enrollment in CHAS is still on an application basis. To enjoy the subsidy under CHAS, families are required to submit an application.
Citizens of Singapore who have a Public Assistance (PA) card will not need to apply for CHAS, as they can already receive full CHAS subsidy by showing a PA card.
Chas card application form
You can apply for CHAS through the offline application. And citizens of Singapore 21 years and above can apply for CHAS on behalf of their family members.
You have to download a hardcopy application form through the given link. And fill all the necessary information in the form and proceed.
P.O. Box 680, Bukit Merah Central Post Office, Singapore 911536.
Thereafter your application is processed within 15 working days from the date of receipt of a completed application.
How to check Chas card application status?
Method 1: You can also call ‘CHAS Hotline at 1800-275-2427 (1800-ASK-CHAS)’ to check the status of your chas card application. And with this, if you need help in applying for CHAS, you can still contact the customer on this number.
Method 2: To check application status online, you need to visit the web page and click on the ‘View Application’. Then log in to your account and check your status details.
How to Renew Chas Card Application?
Chas card application renewal- All existing CHAS Cardholders will be able to automatically process their CHAS Card for renewal three months before expiry. The eligibility of your family is assessed on the basis of your latest household circumstances (ie income and composition). And a letter will be sent to you, in which you will be informed about the result of your family renewal.
All useful can follow two methods to do Chas card application renewal. like –
- You have to submit your renewal for CHAS online by logging in with your SingPass account.
- Second, you can fill out and sign the hardcopy form, and mail it to “Bukit Merah Central Post Office, P.O. Box 680, Singapore 911536”.
Note – If you do not receive any renewal letter before 1 month before the expiry of your card, please do so through an online renewal or hardcopy form to continue receiving CHAS subsidy even after the expiry of your current card Submit.
What are the Benefits?
Any people can apply to get Chas Card Benefits.
- The Community Health Assistance Scheme (CHAS) provides subsidies to participating CHAS GPs and dental clinics.
- Public specialist outpatient clinics (SOC) get benefits.
- And high health subsidies are also available in polyclinics.
- apply for the ‘in her Hands Program’ and Eligibility
- apply for Snapchat lawsuit 2022 application?
- Tanzania visa application online form
- Urban air job application, Hiring Age and Requirements