Clemson University has started its application process for 70 undergraduate and 130 graduate programs. And the admission process will start with an online application. And it requires a fee of at least 70 USD. After applying to the university, students can expect to hear the admission decision by February 1.
Here you will know the what is deadline for Clemson application, how to apply and what is the requirement and all. please read the below article.
Table of Contents
- What is Clemson’s application deadline?
- Clemson application deadline transfer
- How to Apply to Clemson as a First-Year Student?
- How to Apply to Clemson as an International Graduate Student?
What is Clemson’s application deadline?
- Here are the deadlines for Clemson as an international graduate student.
|May 1||The last day to apply and have all application credentials submitted for Fall entry (August enrollment) is May 1.|
|June 1||I-20 or DS-2019 must be received by Clemson for Fall entry.|
|October 1||The last day to apply and have all application credentials submitted for Spring entry (January enrollment) is October 1.|
|November 1||I-20 or DS-2019 must be received by Clemson for Spring entry|
Here are the Application Schedule and Deadline for Clemson First-Year Student. including fall semester enrollment and spring semester enrollement.
Fall Semester Enrollment
|August 1||Application opens|
|October 15||Early Action deadline (application submitted and file complete)|
|December 1||Early Action decisions released|
|January 2||Regular Decision deadline (application submitted and file complete)|
|March 1||Regular Decision decisions released|
|May 1||Final date to apply|
Spring Semester Enrollment
|December 15||Application deadline|
Clemson application deadline transfer
Here is the Application Schedule and Deadline for transfer students.
|December 1||Deadline to apply for Spring admission (January enrollment)|
|December 15||Official transcripts, except those for your current term, must be postmarked by this date|
|July 1||Final deadline to apply for Fall admission|
All transfer students who wish to apply for the semester or summer session should submit their application at least two weeks before the start of classes.
How to Apply to Clemson as a First-Year Student?
To apply for the Clemson first-year student application, you just need to complete the 5 steps, which are mentioned below.
- Review important dates and deadlines
- Complete the application
- Pay the application fee
- Request your test scores be sent from The College Board or ACT
- Submit your Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR).
These five steps need to complete by Clemson as a First-Year Student form. you need to visit the official website. this is the link – https://www.clemson.edu/admissions/applying-to-clemson/freshman-students.html
You need to click on the 2 no. (Complete the application), and “login” your account, if you are a first-time user you need to “create an account” fill out the application and submit it.
How to Apply to Clemson as an International Graduate Student?
To apply for Clemson as an International Graduate Student, you just need to complete the 7 steps with its requirements, which are mentioned below.
- Review important dates and deadlines
- Complete the application.
- Pay the application fee.
- If you are a first-year student and you would like to submit test scores, request your test scores be sent from The College Board or ACT. This step is not required for transfer students.
- Submit your official TOEFL, IELTS or DuoLingo scores.
- Submit your academic credentials.
- If you are a transfer student, submit translated course descriptions for any coursework to be evaluated for Clemson academic credit.
To apply for the Clemson application for International Graduate Student, you need to visit the official website – https://www.clemson.edu/admissions/applying-to-clemson/international-undergraduate-students.html
And click on the “Clemson application” in the Complete the application section (2 no). login to your account if you have already an account, otherwise click to “create an account.” complete the form and submit it.