CM Supports app Download & How to Register for Petrol Subsidy App:- Chief Minister Hemant Soren launched CM SUPPORTS app for registration under the Petrol Subsidy Scheme for two-wheelers of poor people covered under the National Food Security Scheme or Jharkhand State Food Security Scheme.
Hemant Soren will launch the petrol subsidy scheme in Dumka on 26 January. Due to this many people are going to get the benefit of the ration card holder scheme.
Now by registering on the CMSupport app or http://jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in portal, ration cardholders will be able to take advantage of the scheme. Through this scheme, from January 26, 2022, the subsidy for 10 litres of petrol two-wheelers will be transferred to the beneficiaries covered by ration card at Rs 25 per litre per month i.e. Rs 250 per month in their bank account.
Here, through DBT, the Chief Minister will launch the scheme from Dumka on 26 January 2022 and will benefit the beneficiaries who complete the scheme.
Eligibility criteria for Petrol Subsidy Scheme Application
- The eligibility criteria for the application is that they must be a ration cardholder of the state’s National Food Security Act or Jharkhand State Food Security Act.
- The verified Aadhaar number of all the family members should be mentioned in the ration card. The bank account number and mobile number linked with the Aadhaar of the applicant should be updated.
- The registration of the vehicle of the applicant should be in the name of the applicant. Applicant should have a valid driving license. Applicant’s two-wheeler should be registered in Jharkhand state only.
CM Supports app Download Link Jharkhand
- Scheme – petrol subsidy scheme
- State – Jharkhand
- App – CM Supports
- Download – Google Play Store
- Subsidy Amount – Rs 250 per month
- Official Website – jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in
- Download App link – Not Available
Jsfss.Jharkhand.Gov.In Registration Process 2022
Let us tell you that two mediums will be available to register on JSFC Jharkhand gov in. The first CM Support app will be Jharkhand and the second is http://jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in.
- You have to log in from CM Support and jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in portal to Register.
- The applicant has to Enter his ration card number and Aadhaar number also.
- After which OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked to his Aadhaar.
- Then the applicant’s ration card number will be login, and the last eight digits of the Aadhaar number of the head of the family will be the password.
- After OTP Verify, the Applicant will enter the vehicle number and driving license number while selecting the name in the ration card.
- Vehicle numbers will be sent on DTO’s login, which will be verified by DTO. After verification, the list will go to District Supply Officer’s login.
How to Download CM Supports App?
To download the CM Support app, you have to go to the google play store and search “CMSupport app“, after selecting the right app. And click on Install. If you are having trouble finding the app. So follow the given link of Techonroid, or go to its official website http://jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in website.
CM Supports app download apk
I would like to recommend that, you do not download cms support apk from any third-party website. Because this is a government app it is available on its official website and app store.
Read This – NVSP Portal Login
Hope you have understood this article well and will follow us for Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme Registration 2022, Download CM SUPPORT APP and Apply Online.