Today I am going to learn you How to create an Apple ID on any device to use Apple’s apps and services on all your devices.
you know, An Apple ID is required to download anything from the App Store. Therefore you need to create an Apple ID.
You do not need to provide any payment details to create an Apple ID.
Here we will guide you about the given steps to create an Apple ID on iPhone 13, iPhone 13 pro max, and the upcoming iPhone 14.
Table of Contents
- What is Apple ID?
- How to create an Apple ID on iPhone/iPad
- How to create an Apple ID on Mac
- How to create an Apple ID on Windows PC?
- How to Create an Apple ID on Another Device
What is Apple ID?
Apple ID is the company’s way of using a single profile, which leaves you free to access your account on all Apple devices. An Apple ID is required if you want to use the App Store on any Apple device, whether you’re buying something or downloading a free app.
So if you just want to download a communication app to your iPhone, like Microsoft Teams or Gmail, or stream music or podcasts from your iPhone, you need an Apple ID.
Step by step on how to create Apple ID on iPhone, Mac, Windows PC and other devices.
How to create an Apple ID on iPhone/iPad
Here are only 10 steps to create an apple id on iPhone 12, iPhone 13 pro max, iPad and all series.
- Open App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
- Tap the circular silhouette (or your profile image) in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Create New Apple ID.
- Enter an email address and password that you want to associate with your new Apple ID. In the Verify field, type the password again. After that tap on Next.
- Select your country of origin and ‘Agree to the terms and conditions by tapping the switch.
- Tap Next in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill in the other parts of the personal information it requests.
- Enter your credit card and billing details, if you want.
Note: You can refuse to add payment options by selecting None. But downloading apps, including free ones, require you to input an address.
- Using the prompts, confirm your phone number and email address.
- Click on Continue and your Apple ID has been created. Now you can use it.
How to create an Apple ID on Mac
Here are the steps to create an apple id on a Mac, which you can follow to complete the process.
Step 1: First, open the App Store on your Mac.
Step 2: Click the Sign In button at the bottom left of the window.
Step 3: Click on Create Apple ID.
Step 4: Fill in the Email, Password and Country fields, and agree to the terms and conditions, select Continue.
Step 5: Enter your credit card and billing information. But if you do not want to add a payment method, you can select none for this,
Note: But you won’t be able to make any paid purchases using your Apple ID without payment information. A payment address is mandatory to download any app from AppStore.
Step 6: Next, click on Continue and confirm your phone number. You can do this with Apple Text or call you with a short numeric code entered in the text box on the screen. This is to verify that they have the correct number available for you.
Note: If you made a mistake in entering the phone number, you can simply change it and be able to try again.
Step 7: Now, click on Next.
Step 8: Complete the same process as you did to verify your phone. you can Only this time with your email address. Once your email is verified, you can now sign in with your new Apple ID.
Step 9: Sign in with your new Apple ID in the pop-up that appears. If it doesn’t appear, click the Sign In button at the bottom left of the window. and login.
By doing this an Apple ID will be created on your Mac and you will be able to use it.
Read more – Eject water from your apple watch
How to create an Apple ID on Windows PC?
- Open a browser like Chrome or Firefox on your Windows and go to https://www.apple.com/in/itunes/. Install there by clicking on the “Get it from Microsoft” button.
- Then open iTunes, and click Account from the top menu bar.
- In the dropdown menu that appears, select Sign In Options.
- Click on Create New Apple ID.
- In the form that appears, type the email address and password, select your country, and agree to the Terms and Conditions. Click Continue.
- Enter your name and security question.
- Enter your credit card and billing/payment address information. Select None if you don’t want to make purchases with your new Apple ID. But if you want to download any app on an Apple device then a billing address is mandatory.
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts to confirm your email address.
- Click on Create Apple ID.
Note – If for any reason you will be unable to select None for your credit card. So Apple has a guide to help you further. It can be viewed here.
How to Create an Apple ID on Another Device
On other devices mentioned here, Apple ID can be done through the steps. Do follow the steps.
Step 1: Go to the Apple ID Support page (https://appleid.apple.com) in a web browser.
Step 2: Click Create your Apple ID from the top menu.
Step 3: Fill in the requested information – Name, address, region, email address, phone number, password and others.
Step 4: Solve the captcha.
Step 5: Click to Continue and follow the on-screen steps to verify both your phone number and email address. Once this is done, you will be able to log in to your Apple ID.
I hope you have checked out how to create a new Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad, Mac and Windows PC and other devices. All the steps are mentioned above. You can share this post with your friends and family. Follow techonroid on telegram, Facebook and Instagram.