CSEET full form
Generally, the full form of Cseet is Cs Executive Entrance Test. or you Can say that Cseet stand for CS Executive Entrance Test. and the full abbreviation of CSEET is ” Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test”.
CSEET Exam Details
The Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI) has conducted the CS Executive Entrance Examination (CSEET) for direct admission of candidates to the CS Executive Program. It is decided to conduct the Executive Entrance Examination (CSEET) 4 times in a year, which is the months of May, July, November and January.
CSEET syllabus pdf
You can get all syllabus of Cseet. It is in PDF format that you can also download to your mobile. And you can know that, what is the syllabus for the cassette exam.
Papers in CSEET 2020
The CSEET Syllabus 2020 consists of four major papers. The papers with marks are given in the table below.
|Paper 1||Business Communication||50|
|Paper 2||Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning||50|
|Paper 3||Economic and Business Environment||50|
|Paper 4||Current Affairs, Presentation and Communication Skills||50|
Subjects under CSEET
Paper 1: Business Communication (50 marks)
Paper 2: Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning (50 marks)
Paper 3: Economic and Business Environment (50 marks)
Paper 4: Current Affairs, Presentation and Communication Skills (Viva Voce) (50 marks)
CSEET Exam 2020 – FAQ
1.What is the Full Form of CSEET?
Ans- Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test
2. Who will release the CSEET syllabus 2020?
The CSEET Syllabus 2020 is provided by the Institute of Company Secretary of India. CSEET Syllabus 2020 shows all the important topics that every candidate should prepare for CSEET 2020.
3. What are the topics in CSEET?
CSEET syllabus like Business Communication, Current Affairs, Presentation and Communication Skills, Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning etc.
4. What are the subjects under legal qualification in CSEET?
Ans- Legal qualifications in Cseet is..
- Indian Constitution
- Elements of General Laws (Indian Contract Act and Law of Laws)
- Elements of Legislative Secretary of Companies
- Elements of company law
- Legal argument
5. What is the pass mark for CSEET?
Out of the total 200 marks, candidates must be declared at least 50% marks in aggregate marks and 40% marks in each paper passed in CSEET.
6. CSET question papers include?
The first three papers in CSEET will consist of the fourth paper of current affairs with 35 questions and 15 questions. In total, the CBT Test will consist of 120 questions of 170 marks.
Another full form
- All Subject Full Form, Full Form 2020
- All Full Forms Of Computer Subject- www computer full form com
- RPI Full Form, Rpi Stand For, Full Form of RPI in…
- Imppa Full Form / Imppa Stands For,Abbreviations Of Imppa
- What is the cseet full form – Company Secretary Executive Entrance