Nigeria has become the first country in Africa to launch a digital currency, eNaira, a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC), a stablecoin. Here is a step-by-step tutorial on “How to Download the e-Naira App and Create an e-Naira Wallet”. Plus, discover every detail you need to know about the digital e-naira currency.
What is eNaira?
eNaira is a central bank of a digital currency issued by Nigeria that offers a unique form of money denominated in Naira. eNaira acts as both a medium of exchange and a store of value, providing better payment possibilities in retail transactions as compared to cash payments. The e-naira speed wallet app is published by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
eNaira has a distinctive operating structure that is remarkable and is nothing like other forms of central bank money. Its functionality provides fast, secure, and simple business and transaction opportunities to the customers and end-users.
eNaira Speed wallet App
- It provides peer-to-peer exchange.
- It is universal; anyone can wear it.
- And it does not earn any interest.
- And your money is guaranteed to be safe with the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Here, for remote, online, or in-person transactions, making and receiving payments is as simple and easy as a scan or click.
eNaira wallet app Features
1. Peer-to-Peer Payments: This allows users to send money to each other through a linked bank account or card.
2. Integrated Payment System: Customers can now transfer funds from their bank account to their e-Naira Wallet with ease.
3. Contactless Payments: Customers can make in-store payments using their e-Naira wallet by scanning the QR code.
4. Bank Account Management: Customers can monitor their e-Naira Wallet, check balances, and view transaction history.
eNaira app download For Android
- To download the eNaira app for free for Android, you need to open the Google Play store first.
- After that, search for “eNaira Speed Wallet.”
- Once you find it, select the app, which is published by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- After that, click on the Install button and wait for it to be installed successfully.
eNaira app download for ios (iPhone/iPad)
- To download the eNaira wallet app for iPhone and iPad, Open your Apple App Store on your iOS device.
- After that, search for the “eNaira wallet app” and select the right app, which is published by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Click on the GET Then tap on the Install button and wait for it to be installed successfully.
eNaira App download for PC Windows 7/10/ & 11
If you want to use and download the eNaira app on your Windows 10 PC or Mac, then you have to download an Android emulator. it helps to run the Android app on a PC or Laptop.
- First of all, download and install an Android emulator on your PC, like Bluestacks, Bignox players, and others.
- After successfully installing, open the emulator and sign in with your Gmail account.
- After that, you will see the Google Play store on the emulator. Double-click to open the Google Play Store.
- Search for the “eNaira speed wallet app” and choose the right app from the list.
- After that, click on the Install button. And wait for it to be installed successfully.
How to use eNaira – Nigeria’s digital currency
The digital form of cash and direct liability on the part of the Central Bank of Naira
Customers access eNaira through the eNaira Wallet for AppStores such as the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Once the customers have access to the De Wallet, they use the E-Naira Wallet to receive and send money.
Customer deposits are direct liabilities of financial institutions such as banks and CBNs.
Users can also dial a USSD short code and follow the steps required to complete the transaction.
Di eNaira gets the same value as the physical Naira. As such, E-Go Day turns a Naira into an E-Naira.
e Naira App Details
- eNaira official website – https://www.enaira.com/
- eNaira official App – eNaira Speed Wallet
- eNaira Platform – Website/ Google Play store / Apple App store
- eNaira app download Apk – Click Here
- eNaira app download link – Below Copy paste the search engine