Famous AMOS Grant Application: Ingredients for Success awards $50,000 to three entrepreneurs In addition to the monetary award, winners will receive essential resources and tools provided by NBCC for continued growth and success.
In this guide, you will know all about the famous Amos grant application process, who can qualify & eligibility requirements for the Grant program application.
- Provider Name: Famous Amos
- State: All States
- County: All Counties
- Type of Grant: Grant & funding
- Deadline: 06/26/2022
- Size of the Grant: $50,000
How to Apply for Famous AMOS Grant Application
To apply for the Ingredients for Success Grant Application, you need to check the eligibility requirements and read the terms and conditions before applying. Then visit the official website of the Famous AMOS Grant Application.
- Visit the official website of the Famous AMOS grant at https://famousamos.nationalbcc.org/apply.
- Click on Apply Button.
- Enter all the personal information, such as:
- First name
- Last name
- US State
- Short Bio
- Email address
- Business Information
- Registered name of your business
- Business Tax ID
- The registered address of your business
- Business establishment date
- Revenue stage
- Upload your logo
- Valid email address
- Summary of your business
- Pitch video (Youtube or Vimeo)
- Once you complete the application, Then Accept the terms and conditions.
- Finally, review the application and Submit the form.
How to qualify your business
- Your business must be at least 90% Black-owned to be considered for the Ingredients for Success Grant Application program.
- We are prioritizing businesses that have been in operation for five or less.
- Any business must be headquartered in the United States, even except in the US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and other Commonwealth territories and properties.
Some eligibility requirements are available for completing the famous AMOS grant application.
- At least 90% of black-owned businesses must be majority black-owned.
- Businesses that have been in operation for five years or less are given priority.
- Must be headquartered in the US.
- Business owners must be permanent residents or American (US) citizens.
- You must have an SSN number
- Business Information
- Not every business should be running at a loss at present.
What is the application deadline?
The famous Amos grant application deadline is June 26th, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Famous Amos grant benefits
Apart from the grant money, this initiative assists in boosting the morale of the people. These grants serve a purpose, working hard to survive the black life and bring themselves up.
Famous Amos Ingredients for Success is a grant and mentoring program that provides a total of $150,000 ($50,000 each) fund to three entrepreneurs. And the famous Amos started this initiative in honour of the brand’s founder, Wally Amos. to pave the way for black business owners to flourish.