This post will guide you on How to apply for a game account application online. lots of people looking for the Game Account Card Online Application, you can complete the process from its official website – https://www.game.co.za/
Game Store Card is a credit facility that allows customers to make purchases at all game stores across the country. If you want to make purchases up to Rs.50,000 then the game’s store card will be beneficial for you. This can be the perfect way to help you stretch your budget by making everyday home purchases more affordable.
Then, you should try to get your Game Store card to enjoy today’s rewards and benefits!
Game Account Card Online Application: Stores
|Facility||Game Account Card Online Application|
Benefits of game account application
- Avail revolving credit facility up to Rs.50,000 for your daily purchases.
- Repayment options are revolving, 2 years and 3 years.
- Get 50% off on delivery charges and an extended warranty.
- Receive free SMS notifications for all your card purchases. In addition, free electronic details and self-service (website and mobile) are included.
- Get access to exclusive deals and offers.
- Up to three additional cards for family and friends.
- Customer protection insurance will include:
- Death and Permanent Disability cover (covers your entire outstanding balance)
Temporary Disability (covered up to 12 months instalments)
Loss of income cover (covered up to 12 months instalments)
Application Criteria For Game Store Account Card
Who is eligible? Following are the eligibility criteria to apply for a Game Store Account Card or Application.
- Your age should be 18 years old or above.
- Better for a south africa citizen.
- You have a valid RSA ID Book or Driver’s License.
- You must be employed, and earn your monthly earnings of R2000 or more.
- You are required to provide your latest 3 months payment slip or bank details while applying.
- The applicant should be able to repay the credit in 24 months or 26 months plan.
Game account application requirements
- Your personal details, contact information, address and etc.
- Must have South African government documents such as ID book, smart card and driving license.
- A bank account details, and Make R 2,000 monthly and more.
- payment proof of at least three months.
How to apply for a game account application?
If you qualify, you can follow the steps below to apply for a game account card:
Step 1: Firstly, you SMS “GAME” to 43377. (standard SMS rates apply)
Step 2: You will receive a response that says “Start your application”. Click to proceed.
Step 3: Now popup on the screen or an application form will open in the browser.
Step 3: An application form will open on the screen. (pop up or via browser)
Step 4: Enter all required details such as:
- Enter RSA ID Number *
- Enter Name
- Enter Surname
- Enter Cell Number
- Enter Email Address
- Enter Monthly Income Before Deductions
Step 5: Tick the check box for Terms and Conditions
Step 6: Click the Next button, and continue with the steps to apply for Game Account Card.
How do I pay my Game Store Card?
There are three ways to pay for a Game Store card by Debit order, EFT payment and on Store.
Debit Order – The payment process is automatically debited from the bank account chosen by you and the due date. To activate simply call 0861 002 233. And follow the process.
on stores – Pay by visiting any game store across the country.
EFT Payment – Simply pay the required amount using your 19-digit account number on the front of your game card. Please use the details given below while making an EFT payment.
Account Name: Game
Reference: Your 19-digit account number
Read more – Discovery bank app
How does the card work?
If you have credit available and your account is in good standing, you can make purchases with a minimum price of R55.