Many people are unaware of different local public representatives, some people do not get any kind of information coming from the government. Here is an ultimate forum for South Africans to chat with the government. With the help of this South African people can easily get a lot of information about the area and their rights.
Today we are talking about the govchat app from where you can connect with the government and talk about feedback, reports and benefits. If you want to talk directly to the government, then read the complete information about the Govchat app. Here everything has been told how to do govchat app login, govchat app srd grant, govchat app registration.
What is Govchat app
GovChat is a south African official citizen engagement platform. where People can easily know about real-time feedback, reporting and data for the benefit of all South citizens.
It is attached to the Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs, Department of Social Development, and Department of Health. as well as the participation of the IEC and SALGA.
How to Govchat Sassa Application Form
If you want to download Govchat Sassa Application Form. You have to visit the official govchat app website. And log in with your mobile number. And find the govchat Sassa application form. If it is available on the portal then you can easily get it.
How to govchat app login?
To login into the Govchat app, the process is very simple you need to direct login with your contact mobile number. there is no registration process necessary. so, look at the process of how can you govchat app login.
1. First of all, Go to the official website of the govchat app login.
(click here to direct login pages- https://govchat.app/login )
2. Then Enter your Mobile Number in the Blank Box.
3. You will receive your Verification code through SMS.
4. Verify it and you will ‘login’ into the govchat app easily.
How to Apply for SASSA GRANT through Govchat App?
if you want to Apply for a Sassa grant through Govchat App. the process is very simple. follow the given procedure.
1. First you need to visit the “https://govchat.app/home” portal. and login in it.
2. Then click on the SASSA Grant >> SASSA GRANT page.
3. Choose the “Apply for a Grant” option.
4. Then you will see the four options choose the “social relief distress grant.”
5. Then Enter your whatsapp generated reference number in Pop up windows. the click to get the form. if you aren’t able to get it. then click on the create a new form option.
6. after that, the reference number will be generated which is used for tracking application forms.
How to govchat app ecd apply?
- First, you need to visit the ‘www.dsd.gov.za website’ and Tap on the ECD Funds Option that is located on the Right Side of the Home page.
- Then Add a Bank account for Govchat ECD
- After that, Register into your account by clicking the Register into the account by pressing the https://secure.csd.gov.za/Account/Register/ tab.
- Then Fill in the required details in all sections and last tap on the submit button.
How To Apply For New SASSA R350 Grant?
Applications are now open for the R350 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant. The grant has been reinstated, starting from 6 August 2021 to March 2022.
South African citizens can apply for the New SASSA R350 Grant form. But SASSA will only accept fresh applications, which means all previous beneficiaries of the R350 grant will have to reapply.
Eligibility criteria for Applying For New SASSA R350 Grant
Citizens will need to provide and present all information before applying for New SASSA R350 Grant.
- South African citizens
- permanent residents
- asylum seekers
- holders of special permits
- Have no other source of alternative source of income or financial support
- Between the ages of 18 and 60
- The new cycle of the grant is also open.
How do I apply for this SASSA GRANT?
There are different ways to apply via the govchat app, you will be asked to verify the account, by adding your mobile number to receive the verification code via SMS.
1. To check your application status through the govchat. app. you just need to visit https://govchat.app/sassa-status.
3. Email: email@example.com
4. Application link: http://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/
5. Website: https://srd.sassa.gov.za/
6. WhatsApp: 082 046 8553
7. USSD: *134*7737#
How to GovChat App download
To download the GovChat app, you need to visit the official website. Because it is not available on the google play store. If in future we get the govchat app then I will provide the download link.