The Hialeah Housing Authority is a housing authority that participates in the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) and public housing program. As of August 22, 2022, Hialeah Housing Authority has 1 waiting list which is now open and people have thronged here. You should also apply Hialeah housing authority application.
Hialeah Housing Authority provides public housing and Section 8 housing rental assistance in Hialeah.
City of Hialeah Affordable Housing Program Waiting List
The application will be available on the HHA website www.hialeahhousing.org on August 22, 2022, at 9:00 AM, and will be open till 4:00 PM on Wednesday, August 24, 2022. Step by step guide has been given to apply.
Housing Choice Voucher Section 8
Housing Choice Voucher is the new name of Section 8. HHA currently has over 5,093 vouchers. Families in the Voucher Program have the option and responsibility of selecting their own housing located within the HHA’s jurisdiction and with the landlord willing to accept the voucher. HCVP tenants will pay 30% to 40% of their household income for rent.
HHA has 12 different public housing sites with 1,217 apartments in the city of Hialeah. Eligible applicants are assigned a specific public housing apartment based on family size and availability. When in public housing, residents will have the option of paying rent of about 30% of their household income or a flat rent which is usually less than the fair market rent for the area. Residents also have access to community development programs that provide support for educational purposes, job training, youth programs, health and wellness, as well as many other programs.
Affordable Housing is a non-subsidized program administered by the Hyalia Housing Authority for eligible households. We currently have 10 buildings with a combined 545 units of 1 and 2-bedroom units. Click on Affordable Housing for additional information.
Conventional housing is a non-subsidized housing program administered by the Hialeah Housing Authority. We currently have 3 buildings located between the Palm Center and another location in the Donald Scott area. There is a total of 302 units which include 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom units. Click on Conventional Accommodation for additional information.
How to apply for Hialeah housing authority application?
To apply for the Hialeah housing authority application, you must visit the official website hialeahhousing.org.
1. Click to ‘apply for housing’ and you will need sometimes to enter in the Queue.
2. After that, Provide the required details and eligibility details. and submit the application.
How do check the Status?
- To check the status you need to go with this link – https://hialeahhousing.housingmanager.com/
- Click on the ” View Your application” option.
- Then Enter the required details SSN, Date of Birth, and Last name. Click on the Get start button.
- Now your status will appear on your screen.
Read more – Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority
Who is eligible?
There are some prerequisites for the Hialeah Housing Authority application. These are as follows:
- The applicant must be a valid US citizen.
- The applicant’s age must be at least 18 or above.
- The candidate has to get his criminal history checked. Then proceed to apply.
- The median income of a family should be around $59,100.
What are the application requirements?
- Your Personal Information
- Permanent Residential Information.
- Your Income Information
- Government Issue ID
- Social security Number
is Hialeap housing authority accepting applications?
Yes, it is accepting applications, you can apply from its official website – hialeahhousing.org. You can apply on 22nd August 2022 at 9:00 AM, and will be open till 4:00 PM on Wednesday 24th August 2022. ,
How to contact
– Hialeah Housing Phone Number: 305-888-9744
– Mailing Address
Hialeah Housing Authority
75 East 6th Street
Hialeah, FL 33010