Hello, If you want to withdraw money from a frozen Venmo account, then read the post carefully. The question is also, how do I withdraw money from my frozen account?
When your money isn’t withdrawing from your Venmo account, does it mean it’s frozen?
Unfortunately, you cannot withdraw money from your frozen Venmo account. Because a frozen Venmo account does not allow any transactions. with which no account holder can make any withdrawals, purchases, or transfers.
You will need to unblock a frozen account in order to receive your money. Of which the guide is given below.
Getting the Venmo account frozen can be a frustrating problem. Especially when your money is present in the account. Withdrawing money at the time is a heavy task as Venmo does not allow withdrawals of money from the frozen account.
But as we post through, to help you get your frozen Venmo funds, we’ve put together a possible guide to why your account may be frozen, how to unfreeze it, and how you can withdraw money from a Venmo frozen account. Don’t delay, read now.
Why is my account frozen?
In order to provide the highest level of security, Venmo may freeze a user’s account, reverse certain payments and/or request certain documentation if account activity causes flags to be raised that are not subject to their User Agreement or seem to be against widely accepted credit card policies.
Get Money From a Frozen Venmo Account
There is no other way to withdraw money from your Venmo frozen account. You will need to unfreeze the account first for the solution to work. Unfreezing an account is as simple as paying Venmo’s outstanding balance, or you can contact Venmo’s customer support.
Here we show you how to unlock your frozen Venmo account. Please read the below paragraph.
How to Unfreeze Your Venmo Account?
The fastest way to restore your Venmo account is to use a debit card to pay the outstanding balance. And paying from your bank account is also an option.
But keep in mind that it may take a few days for these payments to be processed. And in any case, once Venmo receives money to cover the failed payment, your account will be reinstated.
Note: Credit cards cannot be used to pay off negative balances.
1. First, sign in to your Venmo account by going to venmo.com/addfunds on your computer or laptop.
2. In the pop-up window, select the bank from which you want to transfer the funds. Note that you will need to have your bank account verified with Venmo to do this.
3. Enter the amount you want to transfer, which should be at least as much as you owe.
4. The money should be transferred to Venmo in two to three business days, thus unfreezing your account.
How to contact Venmo to Unfreeze your account?
1. First, go to venmo.com/recover and log in.
2. Emails sent to Venmo when your account was frozen will need to be answered. You’ll need to include a photo of a valid form of ID so they can verify it’s you.
Calls to Venmo can be made between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday (with the exception of “major holidays”). You can call the company’s customer care team at 855-812-4430.
You can also chat with someone on Venmo directly from the app. to do this:
- First, Open the Venmo app.
- Tap on the Menu icon in the top left corner.
- Tap “Get Help” at the bottom of the menu.
- Tap on the middle option “Contact Us”.
- Under “Connect with a human”, select “Chat with us”. This will initiate a chat with a live operator who will help you.
I hope you understand why my Venmo account is frozen. And unfreeze it easily. The fastest way to restore your Venmo account is by using a debit card.
If you liked the article, then definitely share it with your friends, so that they also get to know about it, and do follow Technoroid on Telegram and Facebook.