So today we will tell you how you can download and install android apps in windows 11 on your pc or laptop. Many people want to run android apps on desktop pc windows but they have to use a third-party website. About which we have answered many times on our blog “how to install android apps on windows 10/7”.
But today we will tell you that the new version of Windows 11 does not use any kind of third-party apk installer. How will you download and install Android apps in windows 11 without using an emulator? For this, I have told you the best way to install Android apps in windows 11. Which you can follow.
How to install android apps on windows 11
Till now you must be using windows 10. But now in the windows 11 version, you have got to see some such features, using which you can easily download and install Android applications on PC, laptop. And without an emulator, you can run android apps on windows 11.
If you also want to know that “how to install android apps on windows 11” then you have to follow the method and method given below. Here you can without using an emulator
- First of all, you have to update windows 11 on your PC or Laptop.
- After that, you have to open the existing Microsoft Store in Windows 11.
- Now you have to click on the Amazon store.
- After that, you have to search for your required Android Apps, and select.
- Now you have to click on the Install option.
- After installing the apps, you can easily use android apps on pc windows 11.
How to install android apps on windows 11 Using Emulator
If for some reason no app is being installed on your pc windows 11. So you have to follow the below step. Because this method works easily in your windows 11 and 10 also.
- First of all, you have to download and install Bluestacks Emulator from google.
- After that open the emulator and sign in with Gmail.
- Now you will get Google playstore. It has to be opened in the emulator itself.
- Now search your Android Apps and click on the given install button.
So you understood how to install Android apps on Windows 11? You can install it directly in Windows 11 and can also use using the emulator.
Hope you have understood this information. You can share this with your friends. You can follow Techonroid for more upcoming information.
Source link – https://hindisoftonic.in/how-to-install-android-apps-on-windows-11/