How to Remove app drawer in Redmi Note 8 and Mi Phone and Others:- Hello, in today’s post, we will tell you how to remove the app drawer that comes in redmi note 8, redmi note 7 pro, and all other MI phones. Because this question is being asked by many people. And the correct answer will be found in this article. If you are looking for answers to such questions- ‘how to remove app drawer in mi phone?’ Or how to remove the app drawer in redmi or how to disable App drawer? So you are in right place. Do read it.
How to Remove App Drawer in Mi Phone/ Redmi
Friends, if App Drawer is enabled in your Mi phone or Redmi note 8/7/10 pro etc., then you can easily disable or remove it with the help of the below-mentioned method 1.
Step 1: Long press on the empty area of the Home Screen.
Step 2: Then click on the Settings option.
Step 3: After that click on the ‘More’ option.
Step 4: This will open some additional settings, where you have to select Home screen >> Regular.
Step 5: After this, the app drawer will be removed from your redmi phone.
So if you are able to do the first method, then the second method is given below. You can follow this method 2. And you can disable the app drawer on redmi.
How to Remove app drawer in Redmi Note 7 pro/7S/7
- First of all Open mobile settings.
- Now scroll down.
- After that click on Home Screen Settings.
- On the screen, you can see another option for the Home screen.
- Click on it and it will take you to the App drawer page.
- And here there will be many options ‘First one is Regular‘ and the ‘ second one is app drawer’. But you click on the Regular option.
- Then you go to the home screen, there you can see that there will be no app drawer.
How to Remove App Drawer in Redmi Note 8?
- Long press on an empty area of the Home screen.
- Then choose Settings > More.
- This will open some additional settings, where you have to select Home screen > Regular.
Read More – How to Logout from Amazon App or Website in 2022
Hope this information will be helpful for you. Share this with those who want to remove the app drawer. Follow for more such information. follow techonroid. thanks