How to Remove Saved Card from ZomatoApp: Zomato is an Indian restaurant aggregator and online food ordering platform. It is founded in 2008 by Pankaj Chadha and Deepinder Goyal. Zomato provides information, menus, and user reviews about restaurants from partner restaurants in select cities.
Many users order food online using the Zomato app. some of them pay fees using a Debit card, wallet, or UPI in prepaid to get the discount offer.
But sometimes they either want to remove the payment method or delete the saved card details from the Zomato app for any reason.
you can follow the step below to remove the saved payment details from the Zomato app or web. here is the complete guide.
How to Remove Saved Card from Zomato App
Follow the simple steps to remove saved cards from the zomato app.
- First of all, Open the Zomato app.
- Select the Account option from the bottom tab.
- Choose the Payments option.
- Click on “3 Dots” beside your saved debit card number.
- Finally, click on Confirm, and remove card details.
Alternatively, you can remove your other saved payment methods, such as linked UPI addresses and payment wallets, from the Manage Payment Methods section in the Zomato app.
How to delete saved card from zomato?
To delete a saved card from the zomato app, you must follow the given step below.
- Firstly, log in to your Zomato account.
- Then go to the “Account” section.
- Next, Tap on the Payments menu.
- You can see Cards that are linked to your account. Click on the Options menu (three-dot line) on the right side of the card.
- then click on the “Delete card” option.
- Finally, deleting the debit card is done, You can see the Card Deleted Successfully message on the screen.
So, this is how to remove saved cards from the Zomato app (delete debit card details).
Zomato customer care number
If you are unable to remove and delete your card, you can contact Zomato’s customer care number (+91 226 232 7777) for further information.