The e-learning and assessment system has been created by Mahatma Montessori Schools. This application provides facilities for creating lesson plans, designing and creating worksheets, adaptive learning techniques, analytical tools and much more.
It is very beneficial for teachers and students. With the help of this, students can easily do online classes. Because it is a holistic approach to learning by creating an intelligent workflow. In this individual learning support system is provided to all the students.
Mahatma ELA provides schools and educational institutions with the following services.
- ERP Services
- learning management system
- Professional Services
- Health & Hygiene
- Teacher Management
- Student Guidance
- School Meal
- Content Management
- Visual & Performing arts
- Student Guidance
- Safety & Security
- School Transport
- You can study with high-quality video meetings.
- Any chapter can be easily recorded.
- In this a huge library of worksheets can be accessed from the database.
- There are different formats available to test the performance of the students.
- In this, you also provide the schedule of calendar classes. And also send the mahatma ela app remainder.
- In this subject, classes and chapterwise online classes can be done.
- Here teachers keep posting podcasts of new chapters daily.
- In this, students can easily check their performance.
- All the students can get their report card.
How to Download mahatma ela app?
To download the Mahatma ela app on your devices. You can easily follow the given steps:
- You need to open the Google Play Store or Appstore on your Android and iOS Devices.
- Then, Type and search the application in the search box.
- After that, Select the app and Tap to install the App.
How to Use mahatma ela app
To use the mahatma ela app, follow the process given below.
1. First of all go to the official website of https://mahatmaela.com.
2. After that click on the ‘Login’ option.
3. Here the option for teachers and students will be seen.
- If you are a teacher then you have to enter your User ID and Password.
- If you are a student then select your school, enter your User ID and Password.
4. After that study plans, online classes, online exams, and schedules will be available.
5. Click on the online class in it.
6. After that choose your subject.
7. Now you can do online classes by selecting your chapter.