If you apply Internship R&D Application Development job with Henkel then you can become a game-changer and make your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses, give you countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new avenues. While you develop within our lively, diversified culture of trust and belonging at Henkel, your career will help to create a more sustainable future. If you’re ready to challenge the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
What Are Your Roles?
- Support the analysis of product development experiments and application tests
- Interact with production and quality departments.
- Formulate ideas to compare products and elaborate personal development steps
- Compare Criteria and Evaluate Cluster Products
- do lab tests
- A student who has successfully passed 1st semester in Chemistry, Materials Science, Polymer Chemistry or related studies.
- At least one year in the laboratory in the field of inorganic chemistry
- good English language skills
- Ability to independently develop and implement developed ideas
- Collaboration-oriented and open-minded personality
- Ability to plan and set priorities
- Availability for six months till August 2022
Henkel internship salary
Henkel Internship R&D Application Development offers you an attractive salary between €800-1960. The exact amount of remuneration depends on the desired duration, type of internship (voluntary or compulsory) and current degree.
Henkel is among equal opportunity employers. It evaluates qualified applicants with respect to gender, origin, culture, mentality, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
How to Apply for Internship R&D Application Development?
To apply for the Internship R&D Application Development job with Henkel, you must provide your Contact Information, Contact Details, Education and others. follow the process below.
Step 1: First of all, You need to visit the official website of Henkel >> Careers >> Job and Application. (If you want to Apply for Internship R&D Application Development you can click on the direct link )
Step 2: After that, Enter all the required information which is mentioned below.
- Contact Information – First Name, Last Name, and Email
- Upload Attachments – Resume
- Contact Details
- Education information
- Cover Letter
- Additional Attachment
Step 3: After that, Given the Answer to some questions.
- Please indicate how you heard about this job:*
- What kind of internship would you like to apply for?
- What is your availability for an internship? Please enter the date of your availability in the following format MM.DD.YYYY.
- Please fill out the preferred internship duration.
- When do you expect to graduate? Please enter the month and year in the following format: MM.YYYY
Step 4: Once you complete the application, Click to submit the form.