John lewis card 2022: The Partnership Credit Card was launched in 2004 and allows you to earn points every time you make a purchase at Waitrose and John Lewis, which can be exchanged for vouchers. According to the report, from May 9, John Lewis will not accept new applications for his card until the card is restarted in the summer.
John Lewis credit card features
The John Lewis Credit Card is provided with some additional features to entice new customers. When you sign up for the John Lewis Card, you will also get:
- Extra Cards – John Lewis will let you add up to three more cardholders to your account, so your whole family can help make points.
- An easy way to keep track of your credit is with their free mobile app, which allows you to make payments, view your balance, and keep track of your reward points from anywhere in the world.
- You can get help from John Lewis’ customer helpline if you have any questions or problems.
- There are no annual fees.
- The John Lewis Card is part of the MasterCard network, which means it is accepted in millions of locations globally – although additional fees apply abroad.
- Extra rewards with MasterCard’s Precious Cities program, which offers exclusive deals on events and activities around the world.
- Exclusive Perks – You’ll get extra points for booking holidays with partner brands, buying travel money with John Lewis or transferring money abroad.
- Fraud Protection – Your John Lewis Card is protected by MasterCard Security Check, making it harder for anyone to make fraudulent purchases.
- Plus, John Lewis is fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), and you’ll have full card protection under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act. So, if something goes wrong with a purchase you made between £100 and £30,000, you can apply for a refund from the card provider.
How to check john lewis card application status?
You can track the status of your order by signing in to your John Lewis & Partners online account and visiting your John Lewis credit card website and clicking ‘My Account’ at the top right of the screen.
You can log in using your email address and password to check your john lewis card application status.
Otherwise, you may view your tracking information by following the link in your correspondence with John Lewis & Partners.
How to check john lewis’s partnership card application status?
There is no method available to check the John Lewis Partnership card status. because the partnership card is coming soon. You will be able to check the status when it is available. You can join us for the latest updates.
But if you are an existing cardholder, you can easily check your status.
You need to log in with your John Lewis Partnership card and go to the application and check your status by providing the required details.
Alternatively, you can contact customer care for John Lewis Card on 0345 300 3833.
How to Register for john lewis’s partnership card?
To register for John Lewis’s partnership card application, you need to provide your name, email address, mobile number, and others. Please follow the steps below.
Step 1: First of all, visit the official website of john lewis partnership card – https://www.johnlewisfinance.com/partnership-card.html
Step 2: Scroll down and click on the “Register” option.
Step 3: Enter all Required Details such as Name, Email Address, Mobile Number and others.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Register Interest” option.
How to login john lewis partnership card Account?
To log in to the John Lewis card account, you have to go to the official website and scroll down and click on the login to your account. After that, enter the username and password and click on the “Login” button.