Lingo is an addictive word game published by Sheepdog Lab. Which is inspired by a popular game show in which you guess the words. It is very interesting. Your task in the Lingo game is to guess the five-letter words (default game mode). Playing the lingo, you can feel like you’re on the GSN game show. In this, you get to see boxes of different colours.
Features of Lingo Game App
- colourful graphics
- Too many words to guess (somewhat difficult)
- free for all
- Addictive gameplay (rules like GSN lingo game show or ITV lingo)
- Achievements and Global Leaderboards
- Six game modes: 4×4, 5×5, 6×6, 5 rounds, time trial and no time limit
- You can guess words in English, Polish, Dutch, French, Spanish and Turkish
How to download lingo game app?
- lingo app is easy to download and install on your android and iPhone from Google Play Store and Apple appstore.
- You must open the store and search the “Lingo game”.
- Select the app and Tap to install it on your mobile devices.
How to Play Lingo Game App?
The rules of the game are the same in each of them – your task is to guess the words in several attempts.
There are a few game modes available in Lingo:
– 4×4, 5×5 and 6×6 – Game modes are the same. You have to guess the words within a given time. The differences between them are described below:
– Four letter words in four attempts,
– five-letter words in five attempts (default mode, as in the GSN game show) and
– Six letter words in six tries.
– 5 Rounds – You must guess the five-letter word. The main difference is the limited-time game and only plays for five rounds (as in the title).
– Time Trial – The game lasts for 5 minutes. Your goal is to guess as many words as possible in a given amount of time.
– No time limit – There is no time limit here. If you fail to guess the word in five tries the game is over. In this mode, you guess five-letter words.