Long Lost Family Application UK & US 2022: The ITV show helps people who are in search of missing family members. For mothers who had to abandon their newborns, reunite siblings, and more, the show offers its contestants the opportunity to finally get the answers they wanted.
With some of the people featured in the show waiting almost a lifetime to find their family members, viewers can expect emotions to run high.
Here’s How to Apply to Participate in ITV’s Long Lost Family
Table of Contents
- What are the Eligibility Requirements?
- How do i apply to be on long lost family?
- How to contact Long Lost Family UK?
Show presenters Davina McCall and Nicky Campbell reunite more family members with all their missing loved ones.
With the help of a team of trained intermediaries, DNA experts and investigators, Nicky and Davina find people who previously could not be traced and answer questions that haunt their entire lives.
I am going to show you how to Apply for the Long Lost Family Application, its eligibility requirements, benefits and more.
What are the Eligibility Requirements?
Who is eligible- To be eligible for the show, one has to fulfil its eligibility requirements. like –
- You must have a long lost family or family member.
- To be able to apply for this show, the applicant must be 21 years of age.
- It is also required for citizens to travel within and around the United Kingdom.
- Individuals must belong to the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands or the United Kingdom.
- To apply, you have to include personal information (name, residential address, valid email address, phone number etc.).
- You will also need to provide the reason for contacting these close individuals.
- It is necessary to fill in all the information asked for in the form.
- You must agree to its filming.
- To make the payment you can either through the email link or call them on the phone to make the payment.
- The birth certificate has to be submitted along with the photograph and other supporting documents for verification.
How do i apply to be on long lost family?
To apply to long lost family, you have to make an ITV application, in the form you have to fill all the required documents. As I have told in the below steps.
Step 1: You need to visit the official long lost family website – www.walltowall.co.uk
Step 2: You have to read the terms and conditions and fill in your name, age and address.
Step 3: They will also ask you to explain who you are looking for, and the circumstances surrounding your estrangement.
Step 4: You will see that the application form is section-wise.
- Try Sections 2, 3, 6, and 7 for relatives, adoptive relatives, biological family and those using DNA, family abroad, heirs, or DNA testing.
- Fill out sections 2, 4, 6, and 7 for directors and debtors.
Step 5: Enter the personal details in Section 2, Person being sought in Section 3, including general information, Section 4 is for debtors and directors, Section 5 for data protection, Section 6 for personal details, and Section 7 for card payments.
Step 6: Once you complete the long-lost family application form, Please click to submit it.
How to contact Long Lost Family UK?
Missing People Helpline If someone you love goes missing or runs away from home, you can call or text (116 000) the freephone “Missing People” helpline for advice and support. Or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope you like this article, you will understand how to apply for Long lost family UK, us and others. you can fill out the application form sections. before applying, you must check out the Eligibility requirements, which are mentioned above. you can contact me by email and phone number.
Please share this post with your friends for applying long lost family application us & uk, and follow us on telegram and Facebook and others.