With the help of Eskom, you can know when load shedding will happen in your area. This app provides Eskom customers with load shedding schedules and municipality contact information for Municipality customers. It is displayed by Eskom Holdings SOC Limited. You can easily use it on your mobile devices. the official website of Eskom app is www.eskom.co.za self service.
Features of Eskom users can view
1. Current National Load Shedding Status
2. Eskom load shedding schedule for their suburbs
3. Eskom Load Shedding Status of Suburbs to Customer’s Location
4. State of National Power
5. 1 day’s estimated demand vs actual demand
6. Eskom load shedding information and schedules can be viewed in three different displays:
a. Calendar View – This allows you to toggle between weekly and monthly displays.
NS. Dial View – Provides load shedding information available for up to 1 week.
C. Map view – Provides icons displaying relevant load shedding times and congestion source power outages for a specific day.
7. Eskom and Municipality Contact Information
8. Option to contact Eskom via e-mail
9. Social media links to Eskom’s Twitter and Facebook
10. Tag an Outage on a Map for Crowd Sourcing
11. Find Eskom schedules using Eskom account number, Eskom meter number, address or geolocation
12. Option to turn on or off alerts to receive push notifications
13. Load shedding schedule for preferred locations in watchlist section
14. Awareness Information
15. Report a security threat
New functionality available to users
1. Monthly Usage Expense Tracking
2. Features of the App
3. Interested Block Tariff (IBT) FAQs
4. Power Saving Tips
5. Incident Reporting
Thanks to Fogg Experimental Design, Esri SA and Microsoft SA for their contribution to the development of the MyEskom app.
This application requires an active internet connection.
How to My Eskom app download for Android
To Download my Eskom app for android you need to Open the Google Play store first.
– Then Type the ‘eskom app ’ and Search it.
– Once you find it, select the app which is published by Eskom Holdings SOC Limited.
– After that click on the Install button and Wait for it to be installed successfully.
How to Eskom app download for iPhone
To Download my Eskom app on iPhone and iPad, then Open your Apple appstore on your ios device.
– After that, search the “ myeskom app download“ and select the right app which is published by Eskom Holdings SOC Limited.
– After that click on the GET Then Tap on the Install button and Wait for it to be installed successfully.
Eskom app download for Pc windows 7, 10 and 11
If you want to use and download the “my Eskom app” on your PC windows 7/10/11 and mac. then you need to use the Android Emulator For your pc and Laptop.
Some android emulator like – bluestacks, bignox app, Memu Player and LDPlayer is compatible with pc Laptop. so, follow the given steps to download “Eskom app” for windows 10 and MAC
– First of all, Download and install Android Emulator on PC like -Bluestacks, Bignox players and others.
– After successfully installed, open the emulator and sign in with your Gmail account.
– After that, you will see google playstore on the emulator. Double click on it and after that Google play store will open.
– After that Search the “Eskom app ” and choose the right app from the list.
– After that, click on the Install button. And wait for it to be installed successfully.
www.eskom.co.za self service
The www.eskom.co.za include self service are mention below.
- You can view your bill history.
- Request copies or download the latest or previous bills.
- You can Ask for your account or bill information.
- View all update your contact details.
- You can Apply for a power supply.
- Also View all planned or unplanned outages affecting you.
- Users can view your consumption and meter reading history
- Eskom app or portal request additional information from
- You can submit your meter reading.
- And Last you can report electricity theft
How to My eskom app login?
To login on my esko app, you have to go to the – https://csonline.eskom.co.za/
You can see the two options;
Pre-paid meter number
– If you are choosing “Account Number”, Then enter “Eskom Account Number ” and “Password”.
Then click on the enter option.
– If you are choosing “Pre-paid meter number”, then enter the ” Pre-Paid Meter Number” and “Password”.
Then click on the Enter Option.