Today, we have provided a complete step-by-step guide for NYC Doe Health Screening App Download PDF Questionnaire PDF. By the way, the NYC Do Health Screening App Download PDF Questionnaire PDF Form for Student Employee Guest is similar to the Home Depot Health Check App for COVID-19 Screening and the CPS Health Screener App for Students. This article contains every piece of information about how to fill out the Health Screening Questionnaire and download the NYC Doe Health Screening App or download the pdf.
What is NYC Doe Health Screening App?
The Doe Health Screening App is a web application designed and published for all DOE employees, students, families of employees, and even visitors. Those who wish to enter DOE Build must first complete the health checkup process. You cannot enter the building without completing the health check-up provided by the facilities here. And this health test is not only required once but must be completed each time you travel.
The result of your screening for that, if you attend, will be reset every midnight, making it mandatory to take the test on each new day. And this health check result will be given on your mobile phone or through a printout. DOE staff and students can easily sign in to the official portal at https://healthscreening.schools.nyc/.
Those who do not have the required ID for sign-in can opt for the existing guest screening option on the portal for a health check-up.
Doe Health Screening App Download for Android or Apple iOS( iPhone, iPad)
To download the NYC Doe Health screening app for iPhone and Android, you need to read the instructions carefully.
The Nyc Doe health screening app is not officially available on the Google Play Store or Apple Appstore. But stop. You can easily use the Nyc Doe Health screening app as application on Android phones and iPhones and iPads. follow the below steps instruction.
To use the NYC Doe Health Checkup web-based mobile application on your smartphone, follow the procedure below:
- First of all, open a mobile browser like (Google Chrome or Safari)
- Then search for the “doe health screening app” or visit the official page – https://healthscreening.schools.nyc/
- After that, click on the 3 dots which are present at the top-right corner of your screen.
- After that, you have to scroll slowly and click on “Add to Home Screen.”
- After that, the icon of the ‘healthscreening.schools.nyc site’ will be added to the home screen on your Android and iPhone.
- Now you will be able to use it as an app and, on clicking on that icon, you will be referred to the web page.
Doe health screening form pdf questionnaire PDF for Students/Employees/Families
If you wish to log in and sign in to the NYC Doe Health Screening web portal, then you have the sign-in option available on the official portal (health screening.schools.nyc.doe) to fill out the doe screening.
- On the NYC Doe Health Screening web portal, there are two types of login options available.
- The first is the sign-in option for DOE employees and students who are already registered and have an @schools.nyc.gov login ID.
- However, if you are not registered on the NYC Doe Health Screening app and you are visiting the building for any purpose, you can use guest screening.
How to login into NYC Doe Health Screening app?
To login into the NYC Doe Health Screening app, you can easily follow the given steps:
- First of all, visit the official website – https://healthscreening.schools.nyc/
- Now, choose the Login Option as an employee, student, or guest.
- Then click on the Sign-in option.
- Now enter the user name/email or password and click on the “Sign In” option.
How to Use Health Screening Questionnaire NYC DOE
Use the NYC Doe Health Screening Questionnaire or web application on your devices. You can easily follow the steps for Android, iPhone, and PC windows.
- First of all, go to https://healthscreening.schools.nyc/using your computer/laptop or mobile phone browser.
- If you are a registered user as a student or employee, then you can directly click on the sign-in button.
- If you are not registered, then click on the “Guest Screening” button.
- On the next page, I am a student or I am a visitor or family member or I am a non-DOE employee or contracted provider. Select the correct option.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address.
- Next, enter your phone number, which is optional and can be left blank.
- One can select the school or facility from the drop-down menu for which you are signing in.
- If the building or school is not mentioned in the list, you can enter your name or address by ticking the other checkbox right next to it, and entering the floor number.
- Finally, click on the “Fill Out Daily Screening” button.
- You will be redirected to the page where you have to start answering the questions related to COVID-19.
- Answer them honestly and submit your screening.
- And finally, you have successfully filled out the NYC Doe Health Screening Form PDF online.
Share this post with your friends and family and for a more technical update follow the techonroid.