Old mutual app Download: How to use, Activate and Pay Dstv using it and Download
Table of Contents
What is Old Mutual App?
The Old Mutual App is a finance category app, that was founded in Cape Town in 1845 as South Africa’s first mutual life assurance society. The old mutual app objective is to help the customers to thrive by enabling them to achieve their life-long financial goals. Here people have to invest funds in old mutual in such a way that they can build a positive future for themselves, their families, their communities and the wider society.
View and manage your banking, savings, investment, insurance solutions and old mutual rewards all in one place in the old mutual app.
The old mutual application or apk can be easily accessed by using your fingerprint or Face ID. You can also see information about your current products on it. You can find out more about its other solutions and contact the customer here.
You can give your opinion to the old mutual app at email@example.com or on the app. Let’s download this old mutual app. And how to use the old mutual.
To download the old mutual app application on your android and iPhone mobile. you can easily download its app and apk from Apple Appstore and Google Play store. you can follow the given steps and the old mutual app link.
Old Mutual for Android
– Open the Google play store on your android mobile and search the application.
– After that, select the application and click on the install Tab to install it.
There are some people who want to download the old mutual snap app. You can do it easily by following these instructions.
I want to tell you that, the old mutual snap app can be downloaded from the Google play store and Apple Appstore. but you can download it from its official website. you can follow the above and below steps.
1. First of all, Visit the official website of Old mutual “https://www.oldmutual.co.za/“.
2. Scroll Down and click on the “Download Old Mutual App” Option. You can see the applications iOS, Android and Huawei.
3. Choose your platform and click on the install button to install the “old mutual snap app “.
How to use old mutual app?
To use the old mutual app, you need to download and install the application first.
Then create or Register your account using your name, country code, cell phone, ID Number, DOB, and ID Type.
After that Register your account, You can login into your old mutual account.
Then you can track your account and manage, pay and send money easily..
How to old mutual app login?
To login into the old mutual app and portal, then you can follow this instruction.
1. First of all open the application and click on the login option.
otherwise, if you want to log into the old mutual portal.
2. Now you can see the login page, Then enter your username and password.
3. Then click on the login tab and use it.
How to activate old mutual app?
If you want to know “how to activate old mutual money account”. then, you need to follow the given step.
– First, go to the “Customer Service Area”. Follow “https://secure.moneyaccount.co.za/” to go.– After that, log in by entering the cell number and password. Or fill in your ID number and answer the security question.
– You will receive an OTP (One-time PIN) on the cellphone number registered by you.
– Enter the OTP you got and click on submit.
– After that, you have to choose your ‘Money Account Activate Card’.
– The last 4 numbers of the card are the PAN number (number on the front of your card) and your card PIN.
– And after that, you have to read and accept the Money Account Terms and Conditions.
– Now click on Next.
– After that your money account card will be activated.
To pay dstv using an old mutual app, Go to Old Mutual Banking App and log in with your details.
After that, click on the Main Menu page select “Pay”.
Now click on the “Quick Pay”. and Select the Dstv.
Now tap on it. and enter your amount and click on the Pay option.
Then, enter your pin and pay.
I hope you like this article “Old mutual app Download: How to use, Activate and Pay Dstv using it” you can share it with your friends. if you have any doubts you can ask through comment. for more information visit daily techonroid.