ParentPay is a web application portal that allows you to make quick and efficient payments for school lunches (Collect payments for meals, clubs, trips, uniforms, and others) and visits as opposed to cash.
parent pay app is also the UK market leader for online school payments serving 3 million parents and over 11,000 schools in 200 local authorities
How to Download Parent pay app?
Some parents want to download and install the parent pay app on their iPhone and android mobile. and they also search the app on the Google Play Store and Apple AppStore. follow the given steps to install the parent pay app.
Parent pay app ios
If you want to download the parent pay app for ios (iPhone and iPad). then you cannot do this because it is not available on the Apple Appstore. it is a web application means you can use it only on the parent pay portal.
Parent pay app for Android
If you want to download the parent pay app for android mobile. then you cannot download it. because it is not officially available on the Google Play store. it is a web application means you can use it only on the parentpay portal.
How do I sign up for ParentPay?
To sign up parent pay you need an activation letter from the school. If you have lost it or haven’t received it yet. Then you have to contact the school.
This will require a username and an email address for account verification.
– First of all, you have to visit parentpay.com.
– Click on the login option in the top right corner of the screen.
– Enter the username and password provided in your account activation letter. and select Activate.
– Enter the information on the screen to complete the activation.
– After that, it will be completed.
How to do parent pay login?
To login into Parent pay on your devices. you can follow the given steps.
– First of all, Visit the official website of the Parenetpay portal – https://www.parentpay.com/.
– Then click on the Login option, which is located at the top right corner.
– After that, Enter your Email/ username and Password.
– And Last, Click on the Login Option.
Is there an app for ParentPay?
ParentPay has been designed from the outset to work great on tablets and phones as well as desktop computers.
Don’t even worry about compatibility. Most Android, iOS, and Windows Phone devices will be able to run ParentPay.
But officially it is not available on the Google play store for android and the apple AppStore for iPhones, and iPad.
You can bookmark this login page. you can create an app like the parent pay app.
How do I put ParentPay on my home screen?
Yes, you can put ParentPay on my home screen. You can create the Parentpay shortcut.
If you are using a Safari browser, chrome browser, or another internet browser. you can follow the given steps.
- First of all, Open mobile Browsers like safari, chrome, internet browser, or Firefox.
- Then visit the official parent pay portal “https://www.parentpay.com/”.
- After that, click on the “Three dots” option.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Add to Home Screen” Option.
- Now the ParentPay Home Screen icon will appear on the mobile screen.
How do I pay with ParentPay?
To Pay with Parent Pay, You need to follow the given steps and Instructions.
- First of all, Visit the https://www.parentpay.com/ portal pages.
- Then Login into your ParentPay account.
- Now select the button with the symbol to pay for food immediately, or pay for other items for the full list of this kid’s items for payment.
- Select your Basket and Choose the Payment method.
- And then make your payment.
Is ParentPay free?
Yes, it is providing free service for parents/carers and employees. parents can easily log in using their UserID and Password.
What is ParentPay used for?
Parentpay app is used for School Dinners, Trips, Clubs, Online shops, Communication, and Payment Options.
Why parent pay app not working?
If it is not working then it can be in maintenance mode, server down, high user engagement, and more. then it can be fixed by checking your internet connection, waiting for complete maintenance mode, and more.