Anyone with a fair credit history can consider the Petal 2 visa Credit Card with no annual fee. It is one of the only non-annual-fee cards available to those who have the potential to earn up to 1.5% cash back, making it a rare specimen among unsecured credit cards aimed at building credit.
The rewards structure on the Petal 2 card sows the seeds for responsible payment behaviour. After making 12 monthly payments you will immediately start earning 1% cash back on eligible purchases and up to 1.5% cash back on eligible purchases. Plus, earn 2% – 10% cashback from select merchants.
The Petal 2 card here is no exception. If you have applied for bankruptcy in the last 48 months, you will not be eligible for a Petal Card Visa. And, if you were unaware of that rule and were rejected, Petal says you are not eligible to reapply for at least 30 days after receiving their decision.
Here we are going to tell you how to apply “petal 2 visa credit card application” through this post. I will tell you about it. Here you have to keep in mind the petal 2 visa credit card eligibility requirements.
- Cash Back – 1% – 1.5%
- Credit Limit – $300 – $10,000
- APRs – 14.49% – 28.49%i
- Fees – None
How to Apply for Petal 2 Visa credit card Application?
To apply for the petal 2 visa credit card, You can go online to apply for Petal 2 card. Applications will not be accepted by phone or email. Petal2 credit card with valid SSN or ITIN in 50 states, Washington, DC, or U.S. Available to legal US residents of military locations. you can follow the step below to apply for the Petal 2 Card and get pre-approval.
Step 1: Frist of all, you need to visit the official website of the Petal 2 visa card – https://www.petalcard.com/petal-2
Step 2: Click on the “Start Applying” button to complete the application.
Step 3: Enter all the required details in the blank field like First name, last name, Email address, birth date, phone number, and SSN or ITIN number.
Step 5: Then you can see your offers and Submit the application.
• If you have already started an application, click on the blue link “Already Started your application” to go back to where you started.
• You can reapply 30 days after your application has been rejected or expired.
• We can only support one active application per applicant at a time.
Petal 2 Visa Credit Card Eligibility
- To be eligible for the card, you must be a U.S. citizen.
- You must also have a valid Social Security number or Taxpayer Identification Number.
- Petal does not assess eligibility on the basis of credit score alone. Instead, Petal uses an algorithm that takes into account your spending habits, income and savings.
- To prove these numbers, you need to link your bank account,
- But no worries: Petal requires read-only access, not actual login credentials.
Petal 2 Visa Credit Card Requirements
Here are the Petal 2 Visa Credit Card Requirements available to apply for a petal 2 visa card.
- Your Personal information
- social security or individual tax identification number (SSN/ITIN)
- your Bank statement details
- Government ID
What is the petal 2 visa credit card credit limit?
With the Petal 2 Credit Card, you will be able to get cashback ranging from 1% to 1.5% without any charges. The Petal Card does not require a security deposit and has a credit limit of between $300 and $10,000. According to many online petal card reviews, this is an amazing offer.
Minimum credit score
According to reviews, the highest approval rate is available for people with a credit score between 630 and 850 to apply and get approved for the Petal 2 credit card.
Email – Petal customer support can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone Number – You can call 1-855-697-3825. Their customer service team is available 24/7 for all inquiries.