What is the Pocketwell app?
The federal government of Canada on January 14 announced a new ‘Pocketwell’ app that expands the availability of the Wellness Together Canada (WTC) platform.
So track your mood and wellbeing with the pocketwell app and access mental health and substance use support from trained professionals, all completely free.
Wellness Together Canada (WTC) is a mental health and substance use portal funded by the Government of Canada. It aims to support both official languages in Canada and Canadians living abroad.
With the WTC companion app PocketWell, you will be able to use research-based tools to measure and track your well-being, including a self-assessment developed by psychologists.
With the pocket well app, you’ll also be able to connect with trained counsellors and crisis responders who can talk to you about what you’re going through and help you with acute situations. You can send a text message at any time of day or night or call one of WTC’s phone counselling lines to get help available anywhere within Canada. The features and downloading process of this app have been given completely.
– Capable of providing support for all age groups – Pocketwells are a resource for children, adolescents and young adults as well as adults over the age of 18.
– ALWAYS FREE HERE: All resources on the Pocketwell app and WTC website are completely free, you never have to pay to use any of them.
– May use your WTC account to access the widest collection of resources and tools on its website. Which will include expert-reviewed articles, self-guided exercises, online peer support groups, and more.
Pocketwell App download for Android
– To download the pocketwell app free for android you need to Open the Google Play store first.
– Then Type the “PocketWell by Wellness Together Canada” and Search it.
– Once you find it, select the app which is published by Greenspace Mental Health Ltd.
– After that click on the Install button and Wait for it to be installed successfully.
PocketWell App Download for ios (iPhone/iPad)
– To Download the Pocketwell App for iPhone and iPad, then Open your Apple App Store on your ios device.
– After that, search “PocketWell by Wellness Together Canada” and select the right app which is published by Greenspace Mental Health Ltd.
– After that click on the GET Then Tap on the Install button and Wait for it to be installed successfully.
PocketWell app Download for PC (Windows 7/10/ & 11) and Mac
If you want to use and download the PocketWell by Wellness Together Canada for Windows 10 PC or Mac, then you have to download an Android Emulator. follow the steps below.
– First of all, Download and install Android Emulator on PC like -Bluestacks, Bignox players and others.
– After successfully installed, Open the emulator and sign in with your Gmail account.
– After that, you will see the Google play store on the emulator. Double click on it and after that play store will open.
– After that Search the “PocketWell by Wellness Together Canada” and choose the app published by TD Bank Group.
– After that, click on the Install button. And wait for it to be installed successfully.