If you are a credit card user then you can easily track this post and get information for existing pottery barn credit cards.
Therefore, with the help of today’s article, the process of pottery barn credit card login step by step will be told. Plus, you’ll find important information you’ll need as a pottery barn credit card holder to access your account online, make payments, and reach customer service for further assistance.
About New Pottery barn credit Card
The Pottery Barn Credit Card program issued by Comenity Bank has now ended.
According to Comenity Bank information, your Pottery Barn credit card may have been converted to Capital One. So check the information received in the mail with your new card. You must click here (https://potterybarn.capitalone.com/) or call 1-800-695-3988 to access your new account.
Note:- As per the terms of your credit card agreement, cardholders ineligible for transfer to Capital One are still required to pay off any existing balance on the Comity Bank account. Payments can be made online by Comenity’s Easy Pay, Account Center, by mail or by contacting Customer Service at 1-855-497-8177 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788).
Pottery Barn Credit Card Login/sign in Capital One
To pay bills, to view your application status, you have to log in to update your account. So keep following the login process and the given link.
- To log in to the Pottery Barn Credit Card, Visit its official login page. (https://potterybarn.capitalone.com/)
- After that click on the ‘Sign in’ option.
- Now enter your ‘Username’ and Password.
- And finally, click on the ‘Sign in’ option.
Register on a Pottery Barn Credit Card by Comenity Bank
To register for a pottery barn credit card, you will need to have the following details (such as Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, SSN and Last Four Digits of SSN) with you, follow the procedure below.
1). First of all, Visit the pottery barn credit card website. (https://d.comenity.net/ac/potterybarn/public/home)
2). Then click on the ‘Register Now’ option.
3). After that, Enter for Require details-
- Credit Card Account Number
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Identification Type ( Social Security Number, Social Insurance Number, and Alternate Identification Number)
- Last Four Digits of SSN
4). Then click on the Find My Account option. After this, your pottery barn credit card will be registered.
Signup/Register on Pottery Barn Credit Card – Capital One
- First of all, Visit https://potterybarn.capitalone.com/ from our browser.
- Then Tap on the ‘Set Up my Account.’
- After that Enter your personal information – Last name, SSN or ITIN Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the ‘Get Started’ Option.
Pottery Barn credit card pay my bill
- To pay for the Pottery barn credit card pay my bill, Login to your account first.
- After that click on your ‘Make a Payment option.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Enter your bank’s routing number and your checking account number.
Note: You will be able to find these numbers at the bottom of your check or deposit slip.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
Users can call the Pottery barn credit card customer service phone number (1-800-695-3988) for payment and other assistance. And you can get the information related to your problem.
Payments can be made online at Comenity’s Easy Pay, Account Center, by mail, or by contacting customer service at 1-855-497-8177 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788).
Credit Card Payment Address
Pottery Barn Credit Card,
P.O. Box 659705, San Antonio,
Pottery Barn Credit card login
First of all, Go to google and search “Pottery Barn credit card login” and click on the first link, After this click on the ‘Sign in’ option, Then enter your username and password, and click on the Sign-in option. if you want to apply for a Pottery Barn credit card then click on the ‘Apply now’ option.