Hey, do you like the face swap app, do you want to make your own face swap video? If yes, then you can use Reface app, which can be helpful for you. This application is available on Google Playstore and Appstore for android and iPhone. it can be use for making an attractive video and GIF from your image.
To use the Face Swap App, install the app and open it, you need to select the video sample and add a face photo. it is covert your image to video and gif. you can download your video or gif and share it with your friends.
Note: – This technology was also seen in the Likee app, which was a Chinese app, hence it has been banned in India.
What is Reface App?
Reface App is a type of face swap app published by NEOCORTEXT, INC. it helps to make Face swap videos and memes. it allows converting your face into any celebrity. you just need to upload your face photo.
Reface: Face swap videos/memes allow you to create both videos and GIFs. Anyone can create a funny video or gif and also call it a Doublicat app or face replacement app.
- Name – Reface App/Duplicate App
- Publisher – NEOCORTEXT, INC.
- Size – Vary on Devices
- Rating – 4.8* Now
Here are the features to help you to understand the reface app.
- You can create Face Swap Videos and GIFs for free in Reface App.
- It is powered by Reface AI and has a state of the art Face Swap AI/ML technology.
- Every day new videos are uploaded
- Face Swap Video and GIF created in this can be shared on social media.
- You can swap your Faces for Celebrities or Movie Characters videos.
How To Use Reface App?
To use the reface swap app, you must install it from the Google play store & apple appstore.
- Open the Reface App.
- You will get two options, you must allow the required permission.
- Click on I Agree to Provide My Face Data.
- On the home page, click on the camera and take a selfie of your page, upload your image and select the video you want.
- Now your video or GIF will be ready.
- You can save and share with your friends.
How to Download for Free
To download Reface App on android and iPhone, go to the google play store and the apple appstore. Search ‘Reface: Face swap videos/meme’ and tap to install it.
Reface App Download For PC Window and Mac
you can download the reface app on PC windows and mac, you must install the Android emulator bluestack. it will allow installing the app on a PC. follow the step below.
- First of all, Download an Emulator on a PC such as Bluestack or Nox Player
- After that installation. open Bluestack and sign in with your Gmail.
- Open Playstore from the home dashboard and search reface app.
- Select the app and tap to install it.
How To Reface App Download Apk
No need to download any apk because it is available on the google play store. It works properly on all devices. But, if you are unable to install it from playstore, then to the Apkpure website.
- After downloading the apk, Tap to install it.
- Allow unknown source appears on a mobile screen.
- Then, it will install properly on your mobile.
- Now you can use it to create memes and gif videos of any celebrity.
Is Reface App Safe?
According to research, it is safe to use. Because when I was using this app the first interface looked like this “don’t worry, we use it only for this app, don’t share your personal data with any third party”. And it assures the user that this app will keep your photo private, and you will be convinced after hearing this.
But despite this, should you use the Reface app? Let’s discuss it now.
Should you use the Face Swap Video App?
This is my personal experience and opinion, We should not use Reface App or any Face Swap Video App. Because I can’t believe any entertaining app that takes your photo and other system data.
We know that Reface App claims that it will not share your personal data with any Third-Party App.
But, This type of app can collect some data such as IP-Address, Your Device Model, Screen Resolution and Operation System, Session Durations, and Your Location using Reface App using Google Analytics.
Reface App Belongs to Which Country
Reface app was firstly started in Ukrainian. The startup has Ukrainian founders as well as Mogylnyi, Oles Petriv, Yaroslav Boiko, Dima Shvets, Denis Dmitrenko, Ivan Altsybieiev and Kyle Sygyda, but the business is incorporated in the US. And the developer address of the Reface app is Wilmington, DE, 19801.
I hope this article will be helpful for you, you can share your opinion in the comment section and follow us for more information and share this post with needy people.