Apply for Shark tank application: The creators of the ABC reality series “Shark Tank” are on a nationwide search to find the next successful (and possibly wealthy) entrepreneurs, inventors, businessmen, creators, and innovators. In each episode, budding entrepreneurs are provided with an unprecedented opportunity to grow their business instantly.
Whether you just have a brilliant idea, a start-up or are already working successfully then looking to expand further. If you think you have a lucrative business or product and you could use financial support, then Shark Tank has the show available for you.
Casting is looking for entrepreneurs who can take their successful business concepts, products, properties and services to moguls in hopes of landing investment funds.
In order to join Shark Tank your business or product has to be top-notch and something the sharks really want to sink their teeth into. This could even spark a bidding war between them if you happen to be the lucky entrepreneur who gets the sharks to reveal their genuine interest level and bid you up for the price of your investment!
For your chance to enter a shark tank, ‘apply shark tank application online now and see if your idea is good enough for shark investment. The Shark tank application is for USA, Australia and India.
Table of Contents
- Shark tank application process
- How to Apply for Shark Tank Application?
- Appy by Attending an Open Call
- Shark Tank Application Eligibility requirements
- FAQ – Shark Tank Application
Shark tank application process
There are two ways to apply for a shark tank application, before applying the application you must check the eligibility requirements.
- Apply Online
- Attend an Open Call
How to Apply for Shark Tank Application?
To apply/submit the application, please follow the application process to be on the shark tank.
Step 1: First of all, visit the official “shark tank application form ” through the given link.
Submit the online form on shark tank – https://sharktankcastingseason15.castingcrane.com/
Step 2: Read the eligibility requirements which I have mentioned above.
Step 3: After that, Enter all the required detail, you need to give the answer to 18 questions. like –
- First Name
- Last Name
- If the applicant is a minor, name of the applicant’s parent or other legal guardian submitting on the applicant’s behalf:
- Phone Number
- Occupation (if other than entrepreneur; i.e. nurse, teacher, fireman etc.)
- What is your business or product name?
- What is your company website if applicable?
- What category describes your business or product? (check all that apply):
- What category describes the current phase of your business or product?
- Are you applying with any collaborators?
- Please provide a brief non-confidential description of your business or product:
- Please upload a photo of your business or product if applicable:
- Read the Important notice and select the Box.
- Digital signature required for submission to be complete (if the applicant is a minor, the parent or other legal guardian must sign):
Step 4: Once you fill out the Form, Review your details and click on the “Submit” button.
Appy by Attending an Open Call
All remaining Shark Tank Season 15 casting calls have been cancelled in an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Season 15 casting efforts will be online for the foreseeable future.
All interested to apply please visit “https://sharktankcasting Season15.castingcrane.com/” and submit the form. The Shark Tank Casting Team will review all online applications and you do not need to attend an in-person casting call to be considered for the show.
Once you have submitted your application, Sharktank team will contact you if we need more information.
Shark Tank Application Eligibility requirements
Who is eligible for Shark Tank- Before submitting the Shark Tank application form, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
1. You must be a US resident by law.
2. At least 18 years of age (can apply through minor parent/guardian
3. You must not be a candidate for public office and must not run for public office until 1 year after the end of the session in which you appeared.
4. You must voluntarily submit to a background check.
5. You, your immediate family or anyone living with you must not be associated with:
- Finmax LLC, UAMG Content, LLC, Sony Pictures Television Inc., American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. any television station owned or operated by, any entity owned, controlled or affiliated by each of the foregoing, or any direct and/or indirect parent, subsidiary, affiliate or related entities of each of the foregoing;
- any person or entity that is directly involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the chain or any variation thereof;
- any known major sponsor of Shark Tank;
- any shark or any entity owned or controlled by any shark;
- any person or entity providing services to Shark Tank
- Springer shark tank Update
- Catamazing shark tank Update
- Handbag Raincoat Shark Tank Update
- Rescue Ready Shark Tank Update
- Hater App Shark Tank
- 54 Thrones Shark Tank Update
- Wad Free Shark Tank Update
FAQ – Shark Tank Application
How much does it cost to be on shark tank
According to Daymond, it costs between $1 – $5 million per season to be entered on the Shark Tank show.
Is Shark Tank still accepting applications?
yes, Shark Tank still accepting applications through an online portal. you can follow the step on how to apply for a shark tank.
How do you apply to be on Shark Tank?
You can apply for a stay on Shark Tank in two ways, online and by calling. But you have to apply online form. Because the application is closed through call attend.