Skolaro app is Student Management mobile application available for Android and iOS devices. Originally, the Skolaro app is developed and published by Ashish Dixit. it can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and Apple Appstore.
This Skolaro app has been downloaded by 100,00+ Android users so far. It is available for devices running Android version 4.3 and above. App size is 29 M in Play Store and 123.7 MB on Apple Appstore.
What are the features of Skolaro App?
There are some features are available in the skolaro app.
- Buzzyear’s Skolaro application helps you connect back to your institution.
- It allows you to view your activity feed
- Connect back with everyone in your classes
- View your calendar and schedule
- read your class discussion
- post back to class
- Work with your inbox messages
- View grades in your classes
Skolaro app download for Android
- First of all, go to the Google Play store.
- After that type “skolaro app” and search.
- And after that, install the app.
Skolaro app download for iPhone/iPad
- First of all, go to Apple Appstore.
- After that type “skolaro” and search.
- And after that, Tap to get and install the app.
Skolaro app download for pc windows 7, 8,10 and 11
If you want to download the skolaro app for pc windows 7, 8,10 and 11. then you can easily follow the Given procedure. Users need to download the Emulator on the Desktop windows.
1. First of all, Download and install the Android Emulators on PC. (Best emulators like – Bluestacks, LD player and Big Nox)
2. After completing the Installation, Open the emulator and Sign in with your Google Account.
3. Now double click to open Google Playstore, And Search the skolaro app.
4. Select the App in the various list and install it on your PC for windows 7/8/10/11 also.
How do I download Skolaro app on my laptop?
If you are using a laptop, and you want to download the skolaro app for your Laptop then it is very simple. you need Android Emulators for using an android app on pc laptop. Follow the below steps:
Skolaro app download for laptop
1. Firstly, Download the Emulator like Bluestacks, LD player Memu Play and Big Nox.
2. After successfully downloading, double-tap to install the Emulator.
3. Then, Tap on the sign option, and sign in with your Gmail account.
4. After that Double-tap to Google Playstore and Search the “skolaro app”.
5. And Finally, Tap on the install Option and use it on your laptop easily.
How to upload the assignment on skolaro app?
1. First of all, login into the Skolaro app and tap on the “Assign Work” button”.
2. Then provide the information for the assignment, upload a document if it is required.
3. Then click on the “Publish” button.
What is the use of Skolaro app?
Skolaro app used for Absentees Board, Daily Bulletin Board, Bus Route Tracking, Fee Due Remainder, Holiday Information.
Skolaro app download apk
If you are Unable to Download the “Skolaro app” from Playstore and Appstore. Then you can download it from the third party App downloader like Apkpure, Uptodown, Softonic and more.
- Go to Google Search and Type Skolaro apk.
- You will see the Apk downloader site in the list, choose the official site and Open it.
- And finally, Tap on the download button, and wait until the end.
- Now Tap to Install it and Allow to Unkown the source that appears on your mobile screen during installation.
- At last, the Skolaro apk app will be installed on your mobile phone.
How to skolaro app login?
- To login into the skolaro app or its portal, you need to visit the official website of “Skolaro app”.
- After that click on the login button on the right top corner or you can follow the direct link https://apps.skolaro.com/login/.
- Then Enter your Login Details such as – Username and Password.
- And the last click on the ‘Sign in’ button.