SRD Grant Application online, Via Whatsapp: SASSA urges SRD R350 grant customers to re-enforce an automatic continuation: Mpumalanga South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) urges all R350 grant beneficiaries to Re-apply for the Social Relief of the R350 COVID-19 Crisis Grant. SASSA Mpumalanga has issued a statement after the Customer Service Unit has got several inquiries from the beneficiaries that the customers assumed that they will automatically include the payment cycle of April 2022- to March 2023.
New rules have been published by the DSD minister for a new application by repealing the era of regulation of disaster terms and conditions.
Applicant should be use the WhatsApp number 082 046 8553 to get information and apply.
Beneficiaries who have already reapplied on the website, they need to send an email to [email protected]. Because re-application will not be allowed.
Note: Applicants should ensure that their personal details are legal or correct captured. If
- Confirmation that they need to read and accepted the clauses in the Declaration and consent documents
- Personal details
- Mobile number (cell phone number)
- Employment Information and Lifestyle Sustainability Information
- Banking information
How to Apply for SRD Grant Application
- Visit the official website of https://srd.sassa.gov.za/
- Scroll down and choose the “How do I apply for this SRD Grant“.
- After that, click on the yellow button which is “‘”Click here to apply online“.
- Then Enter your mobile number in the required fields.
- After that click the “Send SMS” button.
- Now enter the OTP that Sassa has sent to the number and verify it.
- Finally, continue the application process by filling in the steps required by Sassa.
Required details to fill in the application.
- Identification number or Department of Home Affairs refugee permit number
- Name and surname as recorded in the identity document
- gender and disability
- Contact Details – Cell Phone Number
- Home Address
How to apply for the SRD grant on WhatsApp
- Add and save this mobile number 082046 8553 as a contact on your phone.
- Open your WhatsApp and send a message saying ‘Hi’ on this number.
- You will get a response and you should respond ‘Help’.
- You will see the various options, Give the answer ‘4’.
- This will take you to the third stage message to which you need reply ‘SRD’.
- Confirm whether you are applying for yourself or someone else.
- After that, Actual Application starts and you have to submit your name, surname and ID number in the message.
- You will then receive a message on WhatsApp informing you of the next steps.
Note: In order to access or be considered for SRD grant application, you will need to consent to SASA to verify their identity, residency, income or Social Security benefits. Applicants also have to accept the declaration and consent.
How to check SRD Grant Application Status
- To check the SRD Grant application status, you need to visit this website- https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
- After that, enter the south Africa id number of the applicant and phone number.
- then click on the Submit button.
Update your grant application
Every active SRD R350 grant applications or re-applications made through April 2022 are automatically considered for each month through March 2023.
All current applicants may update their answers to the Screening Questionnaire here at any time, should their circumstances change or errors be corrected, by following the steps below:
- Visit the offiical website of @srd.sassa.gov.za.
- Then click on “click here to update your existing application“
- Enter your South African ID number or applicant and Mobile in the required fields.
- Complete the Next Process and update your grant application easily.