If you want to apply for a visa online to visit the United Republic of Tanzania (both Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar). All customers have to fill out the online form, make payment and submit their application online. Your form will be reviewed internally and then processed
Applicants will be informed via their e-mail whether their applications have been accepted or rejected.
The applicant will also be able to track the status of their application online. and they will be required to go to the nearest Tanzanian embassy or consular offices for an interview.
Apply for Tanzania eVisa Application Steps
Step 1: Complete the online application
You need to visit the official website – https://eservices.immigration.go.tz/visa/# and click on the New application or Continue application.
Then enter the basic personal, passport, and travel details and complete the application.
Step 2: Confirm Payment
Once you complete the application, you must do your payment as the application need.
Step 3: Receive approved Visa
Once you confirm the payment, you will receive a notification of Visa approval.
How to check the Tanzania visa application status?
1. To check your Tanzania visa application status, you must follow the given link.
2. Then you need to enter your required details such as –
- Application ID
- Security Question
- Security Answer
3. After that, click on the Check visa status.
Tanzania eVisa Requirements
To apply for Tanzania Tourist Visa, applicants must meet the following Tanzania eVisa requirements. In which some such requirements are included.
- The passport must be valid for at least six (6) months from the scheduled date of arrival, with at least 1 blank page.
- image of passport information page
- A recent photograph of the applicant, passport-style
- A credit or debit card will be required to pay the eVisa fee.
- A valid email address is required to receive approved application notification letters and visa grant notices, and any updates and notifications.
- Passengers may be asked to provide a copy of their return or onward flight ticket.
- Note: To meet the Tanzania Online Visa requirements, the applicant must print a copy of the Accepted Application Notification Form and Visa Grant Notice to be presented at Tanzania Border Control, in order to gain expedited entry into the country.
- Travelers with dual nationality are required to ensure that they travel with the same passport that was used to complete the Tanzania visa application.
- Tanzania Visa Online allows the traveler to enter the country only at one of 5 selected points of entry. The full list is available on its website.
How to download the Tanzania visa application form?
You can download the Tanzania visa application form in pdf and you can easily print out a hard copy. and fill in all the required details like your personal details, address, passport number, issue date, profession, the purpose of visit and all. once you complete the application submit it.
Tanzania Visa application form download link – Click here