Today we will tell you about TD Easy Trade App, which presents a new way of investing. It enables you to plan, invest and help you track your progress towards your goals. And dream big without the big cost. One can start investing with any amount. That’s why you have been guided through the complete process to download TD Easy Trade App for Android, iPhone, and PC. You must read it once.
About TD Easy Trade App
The trading app is offering a solution similar to what we’ve seen from fintech startups like Wealthsimple Trade, which offer commission-free stock trading. With TD Easy Trade, there is no minimum amount to trade, as well as no account fees monthly or quarterly to gear the app for beginners.
TD Easy Trade App for your TFSA, RRSP and Cash accounts in Canadian and U.S. Dollar also offers both accounts. Users in their U.S. There will be a conversion cost when funding the account with Canadian dollars, but after that, there are no currency conversion costs when your trading currency and the account currency are the same.
The app will feature real-time quotes and market data, while also allowing users to create and manage watchlists of trending stocks, as well as provide educational videos and resources for beginners.
After your first 50 free stock trades per year, a regular commission of $9.99 CAD per trade will begin.
“Investors are looking for an easy and affordable way to invest from the palm of their hand,” Tony Irulo, TD Direct Investing’s Vice President of New to Investing and Emerging Investor Solutions, said in a statement. “With the TD EasyTrade mobile app, they will have the tools to start trading and investing with confidence. How people want to invest is changing and we are at the forefront of making investing accessible to all Canadians. Couldn’t be more excited about it.”
TD says that if you already have investment accounts set up with TD Direct Investment, you will need to open separate investment accounts for TD Easy Trade. For existing TD Bank customers funds can be sent to your TD Easy Trade account via EasyWeb. For non-TD accounts, users can fund TD Easy Trade from their financial institution by setting up bill payments.
TD Easy Business App
TD Easy Trade is a service of TD Direct Investing, a subsidiary of Toronto-Dominion Bank of TD Waterhouse Canada Inc. and the ® TD logo and other trademarks are the property of Toronto-Dominion Bank or its subsidiaries.
Features of this app
TD Easy Trade includes the following distinctive features:
- 50 free stock trades per year per client
- Free trades on all 38 TD ETFs including individual TD ETFs and TD One-Click ETF Portfolios
- US Helping clients avoid currency conversion costs when buying/selling stocks. dollar account
- Real-time quotes and market data
- Ability to create and manage watchlists of trending stocks
- Built-in educational videos and resources
- Ability to create investment plans that align with your goals
- Support from a team of licensed investment representatives
How to Download TD Easy Trade App for Android?
– To download the TD Easy Trade App free for android you need to Open the Google Play store first.
– Then Type the “TD Easy Trade” and Search it.
– Once you find it, select the app which is published by TD Bank GroupFinance.
– After that click on the Install button and Wait for it to be installed successfully.
TD Easy Trade App Download for ios (iPhone/iPad)
– To Download the TD Easy Trade App for iPhone and iPad, then Open your Apple App Store on your ios device.
– After that, search “TD Easy Trade App” and select the right app which is published by TD.
– After that click on the GET Then Tap on the Install button and Wait for it to be installed successfully.
TD Easy Trade App Download for PC (Windows 7/10/ & 11) and Mac
If you want to use and download the TD Easy Trade App for Windows 10 PC or Mac, then you have to download an Android Emulator. follow the steps below.
– First of all, Download and install Android Emulator on PC like -Bluestacks, Bignox players and others.
– After successfully installed, Open the emulator and sign in with your Gmail account.
– After that, you will see the Google play store on the emulator. Double click on it and after that play store will open.
– After that Search the “TD GoalAssist App” and choose the app published by TD Bank Group.
– After that, click on the Install button. And wait for it to be installed successfully.
- TD Easy Trade for iOS
- TD Easy Trade for Android