Teachmint App is an Education app and it is India’s best all-in-one app or Teaches Online, Free Teaching App for teachers, tutors and coaching institutes. This includes live online classes, lecture recordings, real-time notes sharing, whiteboard functionality, online tests, chats, announcements and more. This free online coaching app can be used by teachers, home tutors, coaching centres and other educational institutions to manage all their online tuition and digital coaching classes in one place.
This is a simple mobile app for teachers to conduct unlimited live video classes. With Teach Online, Free Teaching App, teachers can go live anytime, anywhere and with mobile / laptop/computer easily.
Teachmint is a learning app that combines live online learning, student class management, and coaching management. It helps teachers conduct live classes from home and teach students across India.
Teachmint Download for Android
First of All Open Google Playstore.
After that, search the Teachmint from Search Box.
Now select the App published by Teachmint Technologies.
And then, You can easily see install it on your Android Devices.
Teachmint Download for iOS, iPhone And iPad
- First of all, Open Apple Appstore on your iPhone.
- and search & Select Teachmint App published by Teachmint Technologies.
- And now install on your iPhone.
Q1. How to use Teachmint web?
- A User comment’s me about teachmint web, Please read carefully:
– Now teachmint web is available, search teachmint web on your laptop. And then you will see a login button click on that and a QR code will appear.
– Now go to your phone or tab, iphone or Ipad, open teachmint and click teachmint web on top if the option is not available update your app, if already updated go to the menu and then click teachmint web. I will put the link to the website in the website option.
If you have any suggestions on this topic, then you can comment on me. I will include your good comment as a question in this post.
Teachmint app download for pc Or Laptop
If you want to download and use the teach mint app for pc Then students, teachers or parents can follow the steps given below.
- First Download & Install The Bluestack emulator on your PC/ Laptop.
- Then Open Bluestack And sync with your Google Account or Gmail.
- Now you have to open Playstore in the emulator and search the Teachmint app.
- And install The Published by Teachmint Technologies.
- Now you can easily use this app on Pc and Laptop.
Teachmint app download for laptop
Teachers, students and other users can download the teachmint app for laptop using the Following Steps.
- First of all, Download and install the Emulator Nox Player for Android and MAC.
- Then After, Open Nox Player Sign in with your Gmail Account.
- Next, Open Playstore and search the teachmint app and install it.
- and now Users can use the Teachmint app on their Laptops.
Teachmint login as a student
Students Can easily log in on the teachmint App and web views. then follow the instructions below.
- First of All, Open Teachmint App on Your Mobile Phone.
- Tap on the laptop icon which appears at the top right of your home screen
- Now Press on Scan QR Code Button and point your phone to this screen to capture the code
How to use it?
Some steps can help you to Start online teaching on Teachmint Application.
- Firstly, Download and install the Teachmint app.
- Then, Sign up as a teacher and create your classes.
- Add the students by sharing your classroom ID.
- After that, you can take live classes, share notes and manage fees etc.
How to use it on a PC?
- Firstly, go to the official website of teachmint.
- Click on the Login Option. and scan the QR code and connect easily.
How to teachmint app download for windows 10/7/11
If you are using windows 7/ 10/ or Windows 11 on your PC. then you can easily download it. otherwise, you can log in to teachmint webs on pc and laptop using QR code.
But Madhu comment “how to download the Teachmint app in windows?” then i will tell you about how can you download and install this app.
- Firstly, You need to download an Android Emulator (Like – Bluestacks, Bignox and ldplayer) on your PC windows 7, 10 and 11.
- After successfully download, Double tap to install Emulator.
- Then Open the Emulator and connect or sign in with your Gmail account.
- After that, Double click on the Google Play Store in Emulator. and Search the “Teachmint app”.
- Now Select the App and Tap to install it on your PC windows 7, 10 and 11 also.
I hope You like this article, please share this with your friends.