Teachmint App is an Education app and it is India’s best all-in-one app or Teaches Online, Free Teaching App for teachers, tutors and coaching institutes. This includes live online classes, lecture recordings, real-time notes sharing, whiteboard functionality, online tests, chats, announcements and more. This free online coaching app can be used by teachers, home tutors, coaching centres and other educational institutions to manage all their online tuition and digital coaching classes in one place.
This is a simple mobile app for teachers to conduct unlimited live video classes. With Teach Online, Free Teaching App, teachers can go live anytime, anywhere and with mobile / laptop/computer.
Teachmint Download for Android
- First of All Open Google Playstore.
- After that, search the Teachmint from Search Box.
- Now select the App published by Teachmint Technologies.
- Then, You can easily see install it on your Android Devices.
Teachmint Download for iOS, iPhone And iPad
- First of all, Open Apple Appstore on your iPhone.
- and search & Select Teachmint App published by Teachmint Technologies.
- And now install on your iPhone.
Teachmint app download for PC Windows 7/10/ & 11
If you want to download and use the teachmint app for pc, Then students, teachers or parents can follow these steps:
- First Download & Install The Bluestack emulator on your PC/ Laptop.
- Open Bluestack And sync with your Google Account or Gmail.
- Now you have to open Playstore in the emulator and search the Teachmint app.
- And install The Published by Teachmint Technologies.
- Now you can easily use this app on a PC and Laptop.
Teachmint app download for PC using NoxPlayer
Teachers, students and other users can download the teach mint app for laptops using the Following Steps.
- First of all, Download and install the Emulator Nox Player for Android and MAC.
- Then After, Open Nox Player and Sign in with your Gmail Account.
- Next, Open Playstore and search teachmint app and install it.
- and now Users can use the Teachmint app on their Laptops.
Teachmint login as a student
Students Can easily log in on the teach mint App and web views. then follow the instructions below.
- First of All, Open Teachmint App on Your Mobile Phone.
- Tap on the laptop icon which appears at the top right of your home screen
- Now Press on Scan QR Code Button and point your phone to this screen to capture the code
How to use Teachmint?
Here are the steps to Start online teaching on Teachmint learing app.
- Firstly, Download and install the Teachmint app.
- Then, Sign up as a teacher and create your classes.
- Add the students by sharing your classroom ID.
- After that, you can take live classes, share notes and manage fees etc.
Read more – Bhashyam School App
How to use it on a PC?
- Firstly, go to the official website
- Click on the Login Option.
- Scan the QR code and connect it easily.
Teachmint App Download For Windows using Android Emulator
If you are using windows 7, 10, or Windows 11 on your PC Window. then you can easily download it using an android emulator. alternatively, you can log into teachmint web on a PC/laptop using QR code.
Madhu comment “how to download the Teachmint app in windows?” then i will tell you about how can you download and install this app.
- Firstly, You need to download and Install an Android Emulator (Like – Bluestacks, Bignox and LDplayer) on your PC windows 7, 10 and 11.
- Double tap to install Emulator on your devices.
- Open the Emulator and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Now, Double click on the Google Play Store in Emulator.
- Search the “Teachmint – The Classroom App”.
- Select the App and Tap to install.
Q1. How to use Teachmint web?
A User comment’s me about teachmint web, Please read carefully:
– To use it you need to search teachmint web on your PC or Laptop. you will see a login button, click on that and a QR code will appear.
– Now go to your phone or tab, iPhone or Ipad, open teach mint and click teachmint web on top if the option is not available update your app, if already updated go to the menu and then click on teachmint web. I will put the link to the website in the website option.
If you have any suggestions on this topic, then you can comment on me. I will include your good comment as a question in this post.
can i download teachmint app for pc?
Yes, You can download teachmint app for pc window 7, windows 10 & 11 also. it can be downloaded on Mac Also. To download this app, you need to install an Android emulator (Bluestacks) on your Windows and Mac. Open the Bluestacks emulator on your PC and you will see Google play store on your home screen, search for TeachMint app and install it.
TeachMint app provides a great platform for teachers and students to connect online. Teachers and students can use the Teachmint app on PC windows and mac. you can share this post with your friends, students and teacher also. and for more updates please follow us on Telegram, Facebook and youtube.