This post will show you ‘How to turn off trending searches in Google Chrome?’ using Android, iOS, and desktop devices. Many people want to disable trending searches on their Android, iPhone, and PC also. You are at the right place. You can follow the step-by-step guide.
Almost everyone uses Google to search for everything, and you must have noticed that whenever you are about to search for something, Google shows you some popular or trending search that people are using in large quantities. So it is relevant to many users. However, some users are either not very interested in trending searches or find them not relevant at all to their personal preferences.
This article explains four easy ways to disable this feature. Then it is definitely going to end here as we are here to help you (Turn Off Trending Searches On Google Chrome [Android, iOS & Desktop] ). So do read it completely.
How to Turn Off Trending Searches in Chrome on Android?
Method 1: To Turn Off Trending Searches in Chrome on Android Mobile, you must follow the steps below. You can easily watch a video for this.
Step 1: First of all, you need to open the Google Chrome browser on your Android mobile.
Step 2: Type and search “Google.com”.
Step 3: Click on the menu icon “three horizontal lines” in the top-left corner of the screen.
Step 4: Scroll down in the list and click on the “Setting” option.
Step 5: Then, scroll down to “Auto-complete with trending searches”.
Step 6: Select the “Do not show popular searches” option.
Step 7: Once you turn off trending searches, Click to save button below.
This is how you can easily turn off trending searches in Chrome on Android. Another method of this is also given below. What you need to know.
Method-2 Here is the second method To Turn Off Trending Searches in Chrome on Android Mobile, you must follow the steps below.
- Firstly, Open the Chrome app
- Click on your account picture at the top of your screen.
- Then, Scroll and tap on your ‘Google services”.
- Then, select the ‘Autocomplete searches and URLs’ option and toggle the switch ‘Off’ position.
After this process, you won’t see trending searches when you’re searching for something.
Method 3: Turn Off Trending Searches in Chrome on iOS (iPhone/iPad)
Here is the step to turn off Trending Searches in Chrome on iOS (iPhone 12,iPhone 11, or iPhone 13 Pro Max/iPad). You must follow the steps below.
1. First of all, Open Google Chrome on your iPhone.
2. Then, log in to your account, and click on your account picture at the top of your screen.
3. Then, Scroll and click on your “Google services” from the list.
4. After that, go to the “Autocomplete searches and URLs”, and click on the toggle “Off ” button.
With the help of these steps, you can easily turn off trending search in Chrome on iOS (iPhone 12, 11 and iPad). However, you can easily turn it off on your iPhone by following Method 1 on Android.
Method 4: Turn Off Trending Searches On Google Chrome on a Windows or Mac
If you are using Windows or Mac, you must follow the steps, because the given process is applied to both platforms.
1. First of all, open Google chrome on your window and mac also.
2. Then Click on Menu Button (Three-Dot), then, scroll and tap on the “Setting” option.
3. After that, click on the “Sync and Google services” option.
4. After that, scroll down and tap the “Autocomplete searches and URLs” toggle off.
After doing this, you can stop trending searches on Google Chrome [Android, iOS and Desktop]. And you will be away from this problem.
Read more – How to Change Hulu Age Restriction
I hope you like this article, you must share this post with your friend and family who need to Turn Off Trending Searches in Google Chrome on a Windows, Android or iPhone. follow us for more tech tips.