The University of Georgia US It is one of the oldest and best-known public universities in the country. It offers a wide range of programs, student organizations and research resources. The University of Georgia here is also qualified as one of the most selective universities with an acceptance rate of 49% and it deserves attention.
Applying for most universities involves paying an application fee. Let us tell you that through this article you will be informed about uga application portal, uga application status graduate, and the university of georgia graduate application fee.
How to Apply for uga application?
Step 1: To apply for the UGA Application, you need to visit the official portal – https://www.admissions.uga.edu/apply/
Step 2: Click on the “Start Application”, and you will seed the three different application platforms for first-year applications. Students should submit only one of these applications.
- Common App
- Institutional Application
- Coalition applicaiton.
Step 3: Students can choose any one platform in the list and complete the next process. if you choose the –
Apply by Common app – click on the common app, and you will reach the common app portal. after that, click on the “Apply for the first -year”. Sign in to your account and provide the all required details. if you are a first-time user you can create your account.
Apply by Institutional Application – Click on the Institutional Application from the list. and login to your account if you are returning users. if you are a first-time user you need to click on the create your account . after that, provide the required details in the application form.
Apply by Coalition application – To apply by the Coalition application, click on the Coalition application option and log in your account if you are already a user. once you logged in complete the form with the required details.
Step 4: After selecting the platform you must log in and complete the Uga application form for the first year.
How to check the UGA Application status?
- To check the Uga application status graduate, you must visit the official page.
- After that, you will reach the Login page, and enter your login credentials like email and password.
- Then click on the Login button.
- once you logged in, you can check the UGA application status.
UGA application status page – click here
UGA application deadline 2022
Here are the Application Opening Dates and deadlines.
- Fall 2022 – all First-Year applications are now closed.
- Summer/Fall 2022 – Athens Transfer applications are closed.
- Fall 2022 – Griffin/Tifton and other non-Athens, non-First-Year applications remain open.
What is the uga application fee?
- The first-year application fee is $70 for US citizens and $85 for international students.
- The transfer application fee is $70 for US citizens and $85 for international students. The transfer application fee cannot be waived at this time.