This post will give you a complete guide on how to apply to the Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino. What are the eligibility requirements for HACSB? Check the waiting list status.
The San Bernardino Housing Program helps low-income residents with their housing needs. And nearly all of these programmes are linked, thanks to the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
The Housing Choice Voucher Program and the Tenant-Based Voucher Rental Assistance Program, formerly known as Section 8, The Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino (HACSB) help low-income groups find homes for themselves.
san Bernardino county housing authority waiting list 2022
The Housing Authority has various affordable housing programs that work to provide housing assistance to eligible, low-income families. The housing authority is funded by the federal government only for certain housing vouchers and units.
So even if your family is eligible for rental assistance, you will be placed on a waiting list until a housing voucher or unit is available, which will often take years for you to get help.
How to Apply for the Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino?-HACSB Application
Step 1: To apply for the “Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino”, you need to visit the official website – www.hacsb.com application
Step 2: After that, click on the Click here to apply at http://yvportal.hacsb.com link.
Step 3: Now login to your account using your login credentials.
Step 4: If you are a first-time user, you can register your account by clicking on the Register button.
Step 5: www.hacsb.com registration- Please ‘Click here to register’ and then select “I do NOT have a registration code” button.
Step 6: After that, you have to provide the Personal Details, Acccount Information in the required fields.
- First name
- last name,
- phone number
- Email address
- and password
Step 7: Once you fill out the HACSB registration form, please read the term and conditions.
Step 8: And finally, click on the “Register” button.
What is Eligible?
Here are the Eligibility Criteria of the Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino [hacsb application]. before applying the www.hacsb.com application you need to check whether you are eligible or not.
- The head of household must be at least 18 years of age or must be a legally free minor.
- U.S. family Must meet Section 214 requirements governing citizenship and eligible immigration status.
- When your application is processed for eligibility, all adults are subject to a criminal background check.
- The site-based waiting list has additional eligibility requirements that include meeting the guidelines for acceptable credits.
- For most families, their total gross annual income should not exceed the federal income limit below at the time of final eligibility.
- Tax credit assets must comply with applicable tax credit income guidelines.
|1 person||2 person||3 person||4 person||5 person||6 person||7 person||8 person|
What are the requirements?
- Your age must be 18+ to apply for the housing assistance program.
- Your personal information, like name, address, phone number, etc.
- Your account information for HACSB application registration.
- SSN (Social Security Number).
- family size and your income limit
- required bank statements and income proof.
How to check the housing authority’s waiting list status?
To check the waiting list status of the HACSB application, you need to visit this link “https://hacsb.com/apply-for-housing-assistance/” and scroll down and click on the ” Check your Waiting list Status”.
Otherwise, you can go to direct – https://yvportal.hacsb.com/ to check the housing authority’s status
What is the Deadline for HACSB Application?
The Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino Section 8 Application Waiting List is open and accepting applications until Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. PT.