The Seattle Relief Fund provides direct monetary help to Seattle’s most vulnerable low-income families with a $16 million fund. It is available for that who have been affected by the COVID-19 crisis. Rewards under this relief fund will be given depending on the size of the house, which varies from $1000 to $3000.
Seattle covid relief fund application features are provided in 11 languages and many relief funds are available in collaboration with affiliates.
How to check Seattle Relief fund Application Status
To check the Seattle Relief fund application status, you need to follow the steps below:
Step 1: First of all, Visit the status page through this link – https://apply.seattlerelief.com/lookup
Step 2: After that, enter your Submission ID and click to Submit button. Now you will view your status on your screen.
How to Apply for Seattle Relief fund Application?
To apply for the Seattle relief fund application online, you have to complete your eligibility requirements, and you need to calculate your average monthly income.
- Visit the Seattle relief fund website – https://www.seattlerelief.com/
- And click on the Apply Application and you will be reached on the Application page.
- After that, Login your Scholar Fund account, otherwise, you need to create a Scholar Fund account using your Email address and password.
- Next, Give the answer to all the questions required in the application.
- Once you submit the application, you will get the confirmation text and email with your submission ID. you can easily check your status from the above steps.
Update: The Seattle Relief Fund has been closed. And as of 2022, there is no new update for it yet. You can follow these steps to apply for the Seattle Relief Fund. when the application is open.
Seattle Relief fund Application Eligibility
1. Your age must be 18 years old or more
2. Someone in your household must:
- live within the Seattle city limits, or
- Enroll in the Seattle Promise Program, or
- be enrolled in Seattle Public Schools, or
- You need to be an artist/cultural worker who has owned or rented an art studio or rehearsal space within Seattle city limits at any time since March 2020.
3. Be under 50% of the median household income in Seattle. you can check out the income eligibility chart below.
|Household Size||Total Monthly Household Income|
You need to upload your documents to confirm your identity and your connection to Seattle.
- Your name, birthdate and address
- Your household size (number of adults, not including yourself, and the number of children under 18 in your household);
- Your household’s monthly income;
- Preferred payment method.
you can check out the table provided provides the list of documents, from the official website.
You can select one item from List A (Identity and Residence), List B (Identity) and List C (Residence) for uploading. Make sure the copy is clear and legible.
Seattle relief fund Deadline
Application Opens – The application will be open for 3 weeks from Monday, October 25, 2021, till 11:59 pm on Monday, November 15, 2021.
Application Review – Applications will be reviewed for 2 weeks from November 16, 2021, to November 29, 2021
Decision and Payments – Decisions will be made from November 29, 2021, to December 6, 2021, and payments will be sent after December 9, 2021.
How do I contact Seattle Relief Fund
If you have questions or need help in your preferred language, you can call (206) 775-7490, and can call the Seattle Indian Center at (206)329-8700 for assistance.